What's new

NATO fuel tankers set ablaze in Pakistan

Naswaar is an aphrodisiac and lassi is the best drink ever!!! Dont tell them we have this for godsake they will come for it!! lolzz
Oh! But U don't know then some traitor in our Country for $$$$ , probably gave them the secret of this NASWAAR that it can keep the US soldierz damn high, thats why they trying to invade us to get it by hook or by crook....Looks like probably Mr. Ghaddari is that sellout traitor.....:smokin:

Fuel loss mainly.

Fuel prices are bound to touch 150 per barrel.. as per economists here due to Iran sanctions.

Yes, do you know how much fuel is lost from 42 tankers?

The US is spending $400 per gallon for fuel that goes into Afghanistan:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-57337390-503543/real-cost-of-gas-at-afghan-bases-$400-gal/

The big tankers in Pakistan carry multiple fuel cylinders, some of the 100 gallon capacity, others 250 gallon capacity. We can safely assume that each tanker carries at least 500-1000 gallons of fuel.

Rough estimate losses: 400 x 1000 x 42 = $16.8 million losses

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-57337390-503543/real-cost-of-gas-at-afghan-bases-$400-gal/

The big tankers in Pakistan carry multiple fuel cylinders, some of the 100 gallon capacity, others 250 gallon capacity. We can safely assume that each tanker carries at least 500-1000 gallons of fuel.

400 x 1000 x 42 = $16.8 million losses

ehhh ........THATS HUGE............

The transit fee, taxes for the NATO trucks haven't been paid; as well as other (non-fuel related) military aid (such as using Pakistani bases, & other services provided by Pakistan) used for maintaining the military, & a big part of the civilian aid that was promised as well. This has got nothing to do with the fuel or the tankers. The payments for the fuel are made upfront.

End of the day balance of payment is in US hands. If you understand what I mean. Ur Orions undergoing upgradations are not going to be comming back in a hurry. You have to be the naive person to believe that Pakistan is paid upfront. Please provide me any such link.

Lolwut.... Did I see Pakistanis rejoicing burning their own tankers and vehicles?

It's like "You kill my people, but I will kill and destroy even more than you ever can", beat that!!!

End of the balance of payment is in US hands. If you understand what I mean. Ur Orions undergoing upgradations are not going to be comming back in a hurry. You have to be the naivest person to believe that Pakistan is paid upfront. Please provide me any such link.

Pakistan (the government & private companies & individuals) is paid upfront, & it is covered under civilian aid all over the years. The government of Pakistan is in charge of the fuel, & all the civilian infrastructure of the country, & private Pakistani companies which provide for the trucks & transportation services (also contracted by the US & Pakistan government). Which is why there is talk going on in the US about 'aid with strings attached & conditions met'.

The military aid has been withheld from Pakistan, which was specifically used for maintaining military equipment/arms, military bases, other military services provided by the Pakistan Armed Forces.

Pakistan is paid upfront, & it is covered under civilian aid all over the years. The government of Pakistan is in charge of the fuel, & all the civilian infrastructure of the country, & private Pakistani companies which provide for the trucks (also contracted by the US & Pakistan government). Which is why there is talk going on in the US about 'aid with strings attached & conditions met'.

The military aid was withheld from Pakistan, which was specifically used for maintaining military equipment/arms, military bases, other military services provided by the Pakistan Armed Forces.

Please provide a link?

mehhh!!!!!

that's what insurance is for.... :laugh:

those son of a guns are idiots; why blow up fuel??

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Lolwut.... Did I see Pakistanis rejoicing burning their own tankers and vehicles?

the truck drivers could care 2 shytes.....their old bedfords get replaced at no expense of their own :laugh:

theyre more concerned about their safety, since they do get shot at time to time. Some carry their own arms now and pray for the best.

Please provide a link?

Dost Mohammad said it is a win-win situation for the contractors.

"If an old vehicle is burnt, Nato gives them money for a new vehicle. In addition, they receive compensation for all the fuel lost as well."

Speaking on condition of anonymity, he said Nato insured all the goods being transported and the vehicles carrying them.

"Nato pays the premium and bears the relevant charges with the local companies who provide the schemes. The transporters are then reimbursed on the basis of their actual losses," he said.

BBC News - Nato contractors 'attacking own vehicles' in Pakistan

It's like "You kill my people, but I will kill and destroy even more than you ever can", beat that!!!

AT least they have honor to not to take a life, unlike those Bharati racists terrorists in Kashmire killing Muslims there.

AS for the tankers - stop the supply fully . Look what they did to the AFgan people after 9/11 and now they killing Pakistani civillains ?

Rough estimate losses: 400 x 1000 x 42 = $16.8 million losses
Frosty relations between the U.S. and Pakistan - which led to Pakistan closing its border to Afghanistan-bound truck traffic- haven't helped, either.
The Pentagon is increasingly relying on parachute drops of fuel and other supplies to bases in remote parts of Afghanistan, and as Nathan Hodge of the Wall Street Journal reports, the military estimates such deliveries are spiking the ultimate price of a gallon of fuel to as much as $400 per gallon.
Isn't $400 the price of air dropping the fuel because of closure of border with Pakistan.

U.S.'s Afghan Headache: $400-a-Gallon Gasoline

Back
Top Bottom