What's new

NATO Attacks Pakistani Check-post

The sad part is that they have lot of land not under their control. LeT can fire without their knowledge and you are expecting them to counter Americans.

The sad part is that they have lot of land not under their control. LeT can fire without their knowledge and you are expecting them to counter Americans.

What are you talking about? Pakistan has almost 99% of its land under control. FATA is 2% of Pakistan's land, & probably half of it is not under Pakistani control. The rest of Pakistan (99%) is under its control.

US is very arrogant and needa be taught a real lesson in the battlefield.....cuz they got no principles and human values....:what:
Yes, Hopefully you will lead and fund the campaign. Please let us know about any contingency plans once USAF commences its SHOCK and AWE campaign in Pakistan in retaliation.

Best of luck in your JIHAD against USA.

My friend.. When you were not able to find out that Osama is living right under the nose of your military (in a garrison town), and your army does not have the resources to enter North Waziristan, how can you claim to be in control of 99% of your land...??

The US couldn't find AQ terrorists in its territory that conducted the 9/11 attacks. The UK didn't know of the terrorists living inside their country who conducted the 7/7 attacks. What's your point?

The US couldn't find AQ terrorists in its territory that conducted the 9/11 attacks. The UK didn't know of the terrorists living inside their country who conducted the 7/7 attacks. What's your point?

His point is that he came with the agenda as shown in his avatar. He had to post some bull sh1t and he is successfully did that.

Why doesn't the whole nation go "on rest"?....lol joke what a joke this has become "on rest"...

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

That's because the US was "on rest". Hope you understand.

Why doesn't the whole nation go "on rest"?....lol joke what a joke this has become "on rest"...

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

That's because the US was "on rest". Hope you understand.

Maybe I'm not getting you, but when did I imply Pakistan should go "on rest"?

You tell me. School me on why PA and the government are lodging these protests when it is widely acknowledged that they privately support them and were conplicit and duplicit all along? Please tell me. I'm in need of your insight O' fountain of knowledge?

Also, do you know what a UN *veto* is? Try looking it up before you try to sell me the ineffectiveness of hypocritical "protests".

WOW!.. you so conveniently posed ignorance, anyways, i know what Veto is, and in case you don't remember, one of the veto power is our esteemed friend.. but in UN if there is NO protest registered against US's unauthorized invasion, Nobody can take stand on their OWN for Pakistan..

Hope i gave you a drop from my "fountain of knowledge" and now your "barren brain lands" are a "little wet"..

lol 3 aircraft hijack and hit most top city and financial hub of Unitedstate (where is the security of SUPER DUPER power?????) LOL
Super duper NAVY not even capable to detect 3 boats so called Tom and Jerry story (came across the border) through water and jack Mumbai and engage for 2 days LOL (where is the super duper MMRCA, Global Master, P8i, Su30 MKI, super duper NAVY ????) LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And the person who even cant do anything and at the age of 50 - 60 hide hisself inside the compound... WHICH ONE OF THEM IS THE BIGGEST SECURITY FAILURE ??? lolz man these indians make me laugh!!

Battle areas such as this one are horribly confused. There is no nice, clear, straight line on the ground.

Do you guys think there is a light in the Apache cockpit that illuminates and says "You are in Pakistan"? When taking fire, you shoot back. I'd expect nothing less from ANY soldiers, anywhere.

What we know now...

1) ISAF/NATO forces are taking fire, apparently from the Pakistan side of the border, from militants.

2) Helicopter goes to investigate.

3) Pakistani soldiers fire on the helicopter.

4) Helicopter returns fire.

Has anyone considered that militants or terrorists might execute this sort of thing (fire from INSIDE Pakistan) knowing full well it will likely expand into an international incident involving Pakistani and ISAF forces?

I'm glad no one was killed, and I hope the injuries are minor, and a full recovery ensues. I'd chalk this sad episode to fog of war, chaos, confusion. It's not like Apaches are cruising the border intentionally looking for Pakistani guards to light up.

Chogy from what I know, the soldiers @ the checkpost were indeed doing aerial firing but not towards the chopper. They were warning shots.

Surely they were uniformed as well.

However it is very true that nobody wants a full-blown war and hostility between Pakistan and NATO than the TTP/terrorists we are confronting. Of course they would gain a lot from that because it deflects attention and resources away.

I would like our friends to stay out until there is no other way around.. Pakistani public needs to go through this phase to understand the standing of their "beloved shaheeds" and other political parties..
The best way to help Pakistan is to give the DF-31A. Next time USA tries to attack Pakistan soldiers, you can vaporize Washington DC and the whole US government.

http://img1.gtimg.com/news/pics/hv1/139/118/522/33973279.jpg

before your types come up with stupid excuses of resources, kindly check out that pakistani nation is feeding this fat useless Army for the last 63 years. We do not feed them to hear that they couldn't see the damn US helis on radars or just stand back and let Nato violate our sovereignty. If there's shortage of resources, they can just resign and go home.

they are not even performing to the extent of the resources they have right now- even the somalians are better than them who dragged the useless American soldiers in the streets of mogadishu. So please stop moaning~ this nation is willing to contribute more, Just prove your worth.

I as a tax payer have full right to express my concern and i want satisfaction that i'm investing my money on a force worthy of it. We do not want our money to go to that Army which is in bed with American terrorists. The Army will have to frame it's policies reflecting the sentiments of the people who feed them.

This army has themselves brought humiliation on the institution and it's them who will have to earn respect by taking action and not just useless words. Stop doing secrete deal with that white monkey Kerry, tell the nation what have they agreed now- implement the parliament resolution and stop trying to sabotage the resolution.

This NRO government & extension Generals are sold out cowards and we don't trust them.

Madam! please wake up and get back into the real world which has changed, Army is no more a sacred cow, the public opinion has turned against them due to their cowardice and if your are this much confident, why not arrange a programme with live calls?

How much tax do you supposedly pay will u shut the hell up if i just shove the same amount of money up your @$$ and who is the commander in chief of the army?..........thats right the a-hole you elected and who is he?.....thats right a civilian and if he orders I dont see any reason why the army wont react to anything but you have to be ready for the hell the US is gonna let a rip on Pakistan.......

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom