What's new

NATO Attacks Pakistani Check-post

Please do allocate enough resources and PAF will be there 24/7 day and night on alert ready to bomb across the border and in that case please do stand up for forces when it happens otherwise stop silly propaganda in the name of education budget . jets dont fly using water as fuel.

and above all before you guys come up with stupid demands of using PAF immediately kindly check out the facilities from where PAF jets/helis take off and measure the time period wherein they can reach North Waziristan Agency.

before your types come up with stupid excuses of resources, kindly check out that pakistani nation is feeding this fat useless Army for the last 63 years. We do not feed them to hear that they couldn't see the damn US helis on radars or just stand back and let Nato violate our sovereignty. If there's shortage of resources, they can just resign and go home.

they are not even performing to the extent of the resources they have right now- even the somalians are better than them who dragged the useless American soldiers in the streets of mogadishu. So please stop moaning~ this nation is willing to contribute more, Just prove your worth.

I as a tax payer have full right to express my concern and i want satisfaction that i'm investing my money on a force worthy of it. We do not want our money to go to that Army which is in bed with American terrorists. The Army will have to frame it's policies reflecting the sentiments of the people who feed them.

This army has themselves brought humiliation on the institution and it's them who will have to earn respect by taking action and not just useless words. Stop doing secrete deal with that white monkey Kerry, tell the nation what have they agreed now- implement the parliament resolution and stop trying to sabotage the resolution.

This NRO government & extension Generals are sold out cowards and we don't trust them.

Madam! please wake up and get back into the real world which has changed, Army is no more a sacred cow, the public opinion has turned against them due to their cowardice and if your are this much confident, why not arrange a programme with live calls?

Which is why I reject the notion each time whenever a pro-GHQ proponent suggests that its Zardari that has not given the army the permission to fight back, that the defence of Pakistan is a given for the army. You don't need to call up Zardari "Ji Pakistani ki band baj rahi hai, kya main Pakistan ko bacha loon?" Drones come to attack Pakistan you HAVE to take them down. PAF chief saying they just need the nod from the government is ridiculous. If so, PAF chief should have instead said that the government has stopped us. He didn't say that.
By saying so, dont you think we are ignoring that the party on the other hand is US? had it been India or any other country, PAF must have shot the drone down in the first instance. Since we call ourselves prime ally of US in the WoT and Army / PAF is not fully aware of ORAL dialog b/w our Govt. and US, which the US is taking fully liberty / advantage.

Totally agreed on rest bold part.

By saying so, dont you think we are ignoring that the party on the other hand is US? had it been India or any other country, PAF must have shot the drone down in the first instance. Since we call ourselves prime ally of US in the WoT and Army / PAF is not fully aware of ORAL dialog b/w our Govt. and US, which the US is taking fully liberty / advantage.

Totally agreed on rest bold part.

PAF is neither claiming to be aware of a deal that allows Pakistan to be attacked by foreign forces, even if its the US. It is simply trying to throw the ball in the GoP's court.

If you don't know why they are registering the "protest", then you need to learn politics mate.. Every official protest gets registered in UN, it supports the protesting nation later if things go out of hand, "friendly" countries of that protesting country can support on the basis that protests were recorded and no official action was taken by the Global community to deter the situation..

HTH..

You tell me. School me on why PA and the government are lodging these protests when it is widely acknowledged that they privately support them and were conplicit and duplicit all along? Please tell me. I'm in need of your insight O' fountain of knowledge?

Also, do you know what a UN *veto* is? Try looking it up before you try to sell me the ineffectiveness of hypocritical "protests".

You tell me. School me on why PA and the government are lodging these protests when it is widely acknowledged that they privately support them and were conplicit and duplicit all along? Please tell me. I'm in need of your insight O' fountain of knowledge?

Also, do you know what a UN *veto* is? Try looking it up before you try to sell me the ineffectiveness of hypocritical "protests".

Again, the agreement is between the civilian government & the US, not the PA & the US.

Which is why I reject the notion each time whenever a pro-GHQ proponent suggests that its Zardari that has not given the army the permission to fight back, that the defence of Pakistan is a given for the army. You don't need to call up Zardari "Ji Pakistani ki band baj rahi hai, kya main Pakistan ko bacha loon?" Drones come to attack Pakistan you HAVE to take them down. PAF chief saying they just need the nod from the government is ridiculous. If so, PAF chief should have instead said that the government has stopped us. He didn't say that.

First, it is guud to see you again. Kidhar gaib thay?

Second, it's not a matter of having a formal or written approval from the govt or the elected representatives or for that matter having executive orders from them to shoot down drones, but it concerns the shaping of the Nation (which includes the masses, the govt and the military) to get ready to face the brunt and heat once we actually bring down a US drone. The military probably wants that everyone (to include the Govt, the opposition, the civil society and that thailay wala) should ALL be in this before we actually put our words into action. You know, what if the PAF brings down a drone at its own or for that matter after having approval from the govt and then the US responds in kind, and then Pakistan gets into a thicker shyt (may it be the economical sanctions, world pressure form bringing down a marked aircraft, the UN bee ess, the military action by the US in response etc) and then after watching Pakistan going deeper into the abyss our liberal lot, business community, ex-pats, opposition like JI, Imran Khan etc start blaming the PAF for causing more (that's a relative term) harm to Pakistan? What would the PAF do then?

So it's more like preping the Nation and educating them that once you finger a bees, they would sting you back invariably and then you cant even complain.

the choppers werent fired on; only warning shots were fired

chopper didnt directly fire on the jawans, but their firing caused the subsequent injuries

I think Pakistani Nation thus far has been showing a LOT of restraint.....these incidents are totally counter-productive. The last time such an incident occurred, the supply routes were shut down for some days. So i dont see why lessons are not being learned and why such silly mistakes are being made again and again.

in my humble view, a low flying PAF aircraft doing a few sonic booms over Kabul would not be so unwarranted.

US is very arrogant and needa be taught a real lesson in the battlefield.....cuz they got no principles and human values....:what:

By saying so, dont you think we are ignoring that the party on the other hand is US? had it been India or any other country, PAF must have shot the drone down in the first instance. Since we call ourselves prime ally of US in the WoT and Army / PAF is not fully aware of ORAL dialog b/w our Govt. and US, which the US is taking fully liberty / advantage.Totally agreed on rest bold part.

Bro! PAF chief is not stupid or dumb that he not aware of this fact....known to everybody even the little childrenz at home....:azn:

before your types come up with stupid excuses of resources, kindly check out that pakistani nation is feeding this fat useless Army for the last 63 years. We do not feed them to hear that they couldn't see the damn US helis on radars or just stand back and let Nato violate our sovereignty. If there's shortage of resources, they can just resign and go home.

they are not even performing to the extent of the resources they have right now- even the somalians are better than them who dragged the useless American soldiers in the streets of mogadishu. So please stop moaning~ this nation is willing to contribute more, Just prove your worth.

I as a tax payer have full right to express my concern and i want satisfaction that i'm investing my money on a force worthy of it. We do not want our money to go to that Army which is in bed with American terrorists. The Army will have to frame it's policies reflecting the sentiments of the people who feed them.

This army has themselves brought humiliation on the institution and it's them who will have to earn respect by taking action and not just useless words. Stop doing secrete deal with that white monkey Kerry, tell the nation what have they agreed now- implement the parliament resolution and stop trying to sabotage the resolution.

This NRO government & extension Generals are sold out cowards and we don't trust them.

Madam! please wake up and get back into the real world which has changed, Army is no more a sacred cow, the public opinion has turned against them due to their cowardice and if your are this much confident, why not arrange a programme with live calls?

Bro! Excellent and very true post ...Each and every single word is just truth only ....U said the real voice of my heart and mind....
Our top Generalz are all scumbagz and sellouts ....they are not here to protect our nation and innocent pplz but to protect their White Gora Masterz....needa be kicked out and send them to their Gora Masterz as soon as possible and Alhamdolillah! we have excellent and very loyal pplz sitting in the line to take care of our Country selflessly....period....:enough is enough now.....angry:

Again, the agreement is between the civilian government & the US, not the PA & the US.

So why the US top genrals come running all the time to see our COAS , Pasha and PAF chief...all the time ..offcoarse they got mutual understanding too....the last joint Chief was ignored by the US generalz cuz he was not giving no lift to the US generalz in their business.....:azn:

Trolls, Ranters, GI Jihadists, pseudo liberals please ignore this post

During the Pakistani earthquake back in 2005, the American Chinooks bringing the relief goods to Azad Kashmir came under fire on at least two different occasions from ground based RGP fire, mercifully they were never in danger due to their height and speed, when they informed Pakistanis, the initial response was that those were actually dynamite exploding (to clear landslides) which were confused by Americans as RPGs, to which the Americans replied that they could differentiate between the smoke trails and sounds of RPGs from their experience of RGP Ally in Iraq. The later investigations by Pakistani Army did find some evidence that suggested the work of the LeT & its Taliban clone jihadists that tried to get some cheap shots at Americans and score two goals by harming Americans and then destroying the relations between AUS and Pak Army and humiliate the Pakistani government in a very vulnerable time.
When for some animals utter hatred & 72 virgins are more important that humanity & morality specially at the times of a natural disaster of such a massive scale then the only solution is a quick pursuit & elimination of those elements and no such incident happened throughout the relief effort afterwards. But the terrorists did mark their presence later by attacking Rawalakot in Azad Kasmir few times.
The possibility of Pakistan army posts firing was ruled out because the Americans were operating far away from the line of control where the army positions are normally established. The perpetrators were Taliban opportunists “holidaying” from their Pak-Afgan front lines. But thankfully the Americans continued with their relief efforts brushing away the jeers of the Jamat Islami & Jamat Dawa activists who were shamelessly distributing the American & UN aid under their names.

In 2002, 4 Canadian soldiers lost their lives
when their regiment was conducting exercises at night and it was mistaken for Taliban insurgents. A 500 lb LGB dropped by the American F-16 was the cause, the pilot was found guilty of manslaughter and the Canadians didn’t get any US apology.

during March 2003, a pair of American A-10s strafed on British reconnaissance convey after confusing NATO markings for Iraqi rocket launchers and despite distress flairs by British indicating blue on blue. The result was 1 dead and 5 injured British and a lot of laughs & swearing y American pilots followed by sobbing & crying once the truth dawned.

Looking at the above incident it doesn’t seem if replacing flares with tracers will help the Pakistani check posts with indicating the NATO aircrafts that they are intruding into Pakistani territories (although the fire is never aimed at the crafts but sideways to enable the crew to see). Maybe using a shared comm. Channel on the field will help? If the NATO soldiers can communicate with Afghan soldiers then I am sure the Pakistani soldiers on ground wont be any less able or more shy to do the same.

Better training ,use of technology and communication can reduce such incidents from happening but they cant be completely eliminated. These come with the job and the line of work all soldiers of the world have to face and accept.

Indeed trolls, time wasters, keyboard jihadists and pseudo liberals are so much divorced from reality that they just cant understand the line of work and everyday life of a soldier on the frontline in a conflict. They would continue to do what they do best, waste the web space.

Above were just a few incidents that have happened and I just wanted to use the opportunity to clarify that there is nothing "Pakistan specific hatred" or designs by the "evil" Americans in such incidents, although regrettable but are an unavoidable reality. if the Americans really want to do us harm then believe me that when it will happen then all the trolls and ranters would be even scared to fart or cough to avoid the American wrath. By the way does anyone know that Taliban have killed over 30K Pakistanis? I wish people have had shown even half the emotions to these daily atrocities not full just half to what they are showing against the Americans. Sadly the debates are going on and off are and on the web and print media about the American operation NOT on the fact that a symbol of utter hatred & the person responsible for tarnishing the Islamic image in the world, who had declared war against Pakistan was sitting in Pakistan for so many years. I didn’t get the chance before but I will like to say. Thank you US Navy SEALS you were professional and also very considerate to Osama by firing a warning shot …………. On his head.:tup:

The Lashkar-e-Tayyaba and the other groups are infact sponsored by British MI6 ...so US needa know why they fired on then them cuz UK might be jealous US-Pak friendship at that time...:what:

Funny, for the last couple of pages, everyone is talking BS about army and military and how they are not taking actions against NATO forces, aren't you forgetting that PA has to have an ORDER to act from Democratic govt., the only other ways is to impose Martial Law and take matters into their own hands.. and then the SAME PEOPLE who are talking rubbish now are going to talk rubbish against Martial Law.. Pathetic!!!.. These few dont' get happy either way..
Ironic thing is that these members want Pakistan to declare war against USA regardless of consequences. Bunch of Ghazi wannabes. :rolleyes:

Not even capable of making rational decisions. These members talk as if they will provide funds to Pakistan military to wage war against USA.

Pathetic. Baat to aise karte hain jaise khoodh Medal of Honor jeeta tha kissi jang mein.

First, it is guud to see you again. Kidhar gaib thay?

Second, it's not a matter of having a formal or written approval from the govt or the elected representatives or for that matter having executive orders from them to shoot down drones, but it concerns the shaping of the Nation (which includes the masses, the govt and the military) to get ready to face the brunt and heat once we actually bring down a US drone. The military probably wants that everyone (to include the Govt, the opposition, the civil society and that thailay wala) should ALL be in this before we actually put our words into action. You know, what if the PAF brings down a drone at its own or for that matter after having approval from the govt and then the US responds in kind, and then Pakistan gets into a thicker shyt (may it be the economical sanctions, world pressure form bringing down a marked aircraft, the UN bee ess, the military action by the US in response etc) and then after watching Pakistan going deeper into the abyss our liberal lot, business community, ex-pats, opposition like JI, Imran Khan etc start blaming the PAF for causing more (that's a relative term) harm to Pakistan? What would the PAF do then?

So it's more like preping the Nation and educating them that once you finger a bees, they would sting you back invariably and then you cant even complain.

I'm still here, but koi weird sa attack Defence.pk pe ho raha hai ke only I can't access it from my most common locations :)

This thing that you have said is not complete but even this no leader in the military or civilian leadership has been able to say.

The COAS should not just blow wind by saying "We will not allow another attack on Pakistan" only to face an attack the same or at most the next day, he should properly voice out this concern, he should lay it out that "Ok I'm going to shoot down the drones, are you, the nation behind me on this action? Are you the government behind me on this action? Who opposes the defending Pakistan, please come out and say so. Who supports the gutting of Pakistani soldiers at the hands of Nato, please come out and say so.

History has it, whenever the COAS has risen a battle cry in Pakistan, millions have stood behind him and they will still do so. I hardly have any fighting capabilities living a comfortable life in Dubai and can choose to ignore Pakistan, but even I will join in to fight for Pakistan in a justified fight for survival, for democracy and most of all, for Azaadi.

We have hit that stage, where we either fight for Pakistan or we perish. We either fight with our leaders, or we fight them. We are there. This is it. A true make or break point for all of us. All 160 million are about to perish into nothingness and that has got to have us all bothered, it just has to.

So step up Kayani sahab and see for yourself kaum saath deti hai ke nahi. I have previously been a big fan of Kayani, his performance in the fight against terror was amazing, Musharraf had lost Swat. But Swat leke Pakistan nahi gawana maine and I am a mixture of disappointment and pareshani to the recent behavior of Pakistani leaders.

Shoot down that drone already.

Yes We need sincere and true Chiefs in the Army ...We alwayz support good efforts by the Army even if its Martial Law or Whatever....

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom