What's new

NATO Attacks Pakistani Check-post

Can i give an example?? okay here it goes.. (even though some of you said NO) :lol:

When you want to remove cancer, you operate, body suffers for some time and then it heals to new heights..

PA is doing exactly the same, People use to talk a lot about "If politicians and democratic govt. is allowed more than 2 years, Pakistan would be better place"

After all our shaheed bibi said, "Democracy is the best revenge". This the revenge from Pakistani people.

Bilal
The Army knows that, the civilian Govt. doesn't have any guts to get on with issuing orders to kill the drones, because they fear the amount of aftermath by the Americans of shooting them down, the Army and Airforce on the other hand are waiting for the Govt's orders to shoot them down, which they'll never get and will sit like ducks unless and until an order has been issued. What a vicious circle we are in.

The Army knows that, the civilian Govt. doesn't have any guts to get on with issuing orders to kill the drones, because they fear the amount of aftermath by the Americans of shooting them down, the Army and Airforce on the other hand are waiting for the Govt's orders to shoot them down, which they'll never get and will sit like ducks unless and until an order has been issued. What a vicious circle we are in.

So the government are not interested in hostilities with the US? If yes, Who then, is? Who is pushing the line that perhaps it's time for this government to go?

Is the US pushing for a confrontation? I can't see that as a possibility, because it is an incredibly risky line to take, there is tremendous hostility towards the US and a confrontation would certainly win the Fauj great popularity and support

So the government are not interested in hostilities with the US? If yes, Who then, is? Who is pushing the line that perhaps it's time for this government to go?

Is the US pushing for a confrontation? I can't see that as a possibility, because it is an incredibly risky line to take, there is tremendous hostility towards the US and a confrontation would certainly win the Fauj great popularity and support

US or NATO doesn't want the war to become full-fledge war between Pakistan and US.. That is the only reason for helis to run back when return fires were shot from check post.. Its just a matter of pressurizing Pakistan to give-in on US terms for "whatever they want" (Nuclear monitoring/rollback?)..

As i have said numerous times before, the moment Pakistan retaliates seriously, US will NEVER EVER commit a drone attack or stealth operation again..

the choppers werent fired on; only warning shots were fired

chopper didnt directly fire on the jawans, but their firing caused the subsequent injuries

I think Pakistani Nation thus far has been showing a LOT of restraint.....these incidents are totally counter-productive. The last time such an incident occurred, the supply routes were shut down for some days. So i dont see why lessons are not being learned and why such silly mistakes are being made again and again.

in my humble view, a low flying PAF aircraft doing a few sonic booms over Kabul would not be so unwarranted.

NATO chopper attacks Pakistani post - USATODAY.com

When will China act? PLA should conduct military exercises with Pakistan along with the Afghanistan border right away and deploy HQ-9 SAMs to defend Pakistan against USA air strikes.

I would like our friends to stay out until there is no other way around.. Pakistani public needs to go through this phase to understand the standing of their "beloved shaheeds" and other political parties..

the choppers werent fired on; only warning shots were fired

chopper didnt directly fire on the jawans, but their firing caused the subsequent injuries

I think Pakistani Nation thus far has been showing a LOT of restraint.....these incidents are totally counter-productive. The last time such an incident occurred, the supply routes were shut down for some days. So i dont see why lessons are not being learned and why such silly mistakes are being made again and again.

in my humble view, a low flying PAF aircraft doing a few sonic booms over Kabul would not be so unwarranted.

US has a history of learning the hard way.. OUR nation is NEVER going to give up.. manufacturing fault!! :lol:

in my humble view, a low flying PAF aircraft doing a few sonic booms over Kabul would not be so unwarranted

Come on now, do you imagine that NATO radar are "on rest" or that NATO assets suffer from the kind lack of will the PAF does?

Why is this happening what do these events mean? I think we should focus on this -- and if we can conclude that these are attempts at goading, we should make this public and let Pakistan debate this -- The armed forces must learn how to play in this environment, they can emerge even more influential, but not if people think the army is conspiring against the government or that the army is in it for itself and not Pakistan.

"a low flying PAF aircraft doing a few sonic booms over Kabul would not be so unwarranted."

Our air force would not allow that...and you know it.

Come on now, do you imagine that NATO radar are "on rest" or that NATO assets suffer from the kind lack of will the PAF does?

Why is this happening what do these events mean? I think we should focus on this -- and if we can conclude that these are attempts at goading, we should make this public and let Pakistan debate this -- The armed forces must learn how to play in this environment, they can emerge even more influential, but not if people think the army is conspiring against the government or that the army is in it for itself and not Pakistan.

The best possible scenario would be for a representative of PA (ISPR?) speaking to the nation, and explaining that Army is not going to take any action until and unless ordered by Democratic and Elected Government. I can just imagine what will happen to Government then ;)

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

"a low flying PAF aircraft doing a few sonic booms over Kabul would not be so unwarranted."

Our air force would not allow that...and you know it.

am i sensing "fear" in the message? :P

The best possible scenario would be for a representative of PA (ISPR?) speaking to the nation, and explaining that Army is not going to take any action until and unless ordered by Democratic and Elected Government. I can just imagine what will happen to Government then ;)

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

am i sensing "fear" in the message? :P

Lol, yeah...I shiver at night in fear of the Pakistan armed forces.

Precisely and to do that with utmost respect -- and to give the people the facts - the army must learn that there is only one way to win the support of Pakistanis, you have to be 100 percent truthful with them - see with the truth on your side, you are not open to blackmail, not from anybody -- and of course the army should encourage the government to make public to Pakistanis and the world, what it seeks in Afghanistan and why that is a good that the world can buy into.

well, rationally speaking -- we can't pick a fight with them. Why? Because the other enemies we are fighting will capitalize on it.

All we have to do is be more assertive. For years and years we have been demanding drone tech to no avail. Armed forces are ready to defend the aerial integrity, but the order must be given.

Please understand that ''entreprenurial'' decisions being made without the order being given from the higher ups (who report and take orders from govt.) would be considered dereliction of duty. You can't take actions without orders.

I think Air Chief was clear about it in Parliament session. Give the order, then they would take whatever necessary action. Until the order is given, can't be done.

there are other leverages and means; like the supply routes........and in fact that is one option that was excercised in past and could again be excercised in future.

In the end, it is the job of all those serving Pakistan to abide by and be ''steered'' by the aspirations of the people on the ground -- the masses.....at least most of the time, when these aspirations are in line with our national security and national interest and integrity.

Back
Top Bottom