What's new

NATO Attacks Pakistani Check-post

CNN reports Pakistani troops did fire on the NATO helos after they violated Pakistani air space...But CNN is spinning the story making Pakistan seen as the provocateur in this incident, when it was NATO helos who violated international law by flying over Pakistani air space and AFAIK trying to conduct an operation against "militants" at the Pakistan side of the border...

CNN reporting those were US helicopters that Pakistan fired on... Oh is US going to start a war with Pakistan? lol

Pakistan lodges ‘strong protest’ over Nato violation

MIRAMSHAH: A Nato helicopter from Afghanistan intruded into Pakistan’s North Waziristan region on Tuesday, wounding two troops, local intelligence officials said, adding to tensions between Islamabad and the West.

“It happened early morning,” a Pakistani intelligence official in the region, who declined to be identified, told Reuters. “The helicopter hit a Pakistani check post on the border in the Datta Khel area.”

Another intelligence official said several Pakistani helicopters took off from Miranshah, the main town in North Waziristan, towards the site of the attack. The purpose of the Pakistani mobilisation was unclear.

The Pakistan army lodged a “strong protest” with Nato in Afghanistan over what it said was a violation of Pakistani air space by two helicopters, a military statement said.

The military condemned the violation and has requested for a flag meeting with Nato officials, DawnNews quoted ISPR spokesman Athar Abbas as saying.

**** you PAKISTAN Army still condemns ??? DAMN you not condem u r CONDOM! whom used by Americans !

innocent soldier died who even dont know why he killed DAMN ARMY HEAD!!!

From what CNN reports and other sources, Pakistani troops did fire on Nato helos, at least that is a good sign.

Can I ask what the hell the army is doing with all their shiny weapons? Do they like polishing them everyday?

Right now TTP are looking more credible than these monkeys in GHQ.

For the thousandth time, please give tribals SAM's.

Just like we gave the Talibans Ak-47 and shoulder launched missiles.

Wow,try learning from history.

The question i like to ponder upon is what if they (the yanks) want us to confront them? What if they want that we should bring down a drone or for that matter a chopper? Are they daring us?

On another note, i think we have been amply ridiculed by these people. Whenever we try to take a stance, they insult us by another done/physical/verbal attack on the same very day. i think it's high time we should stop doing the lip service and instead take some physical actions.

AAtish

The "proof" are the number of "invasions" themselves -- see, the US will continue to do this unless the Pakistan Fauj does it's duty - that is to say safe guard Pakistan -- But wait, how can the Pak Fauj do this against for instance the US, while it refuses to and has refused to for the last 20 or more years, to safe guard Pakistan from Islamist terrorists -- You see how the Pakistan has not left any face for Pakistan? DO you see how it's own tools have been turned against it and the Pakistani nation?? After all, if Islam of the Talib is so good for Afghanistan, why is it so bad for Pakistan??

What would I do if I were COAS?

I would highlight that the army and Pakistani armed forces, per the constitution are subject to the orders of the civilian government -- and I would ensure that the Pakistan army in particular is out of all foreign policy making - unless specifically, asked to do so by law

And if the civilian government refuses to commit the armed forces to protect Pakistan, I would resign and add my voice to pressure the government to act or resign or face political pressure that may call for vote of confidence

Thanks for you response.. the questions you raised are worth asking, but you do remember USSR don't you? That time, same INTERNATIONAL community WANTED Pakistan to ACT as a base for MUJAHIDEEN.. once THEIR requirement was fulfilled, they just left us to handle the situation.. and Pakistan DID to the best it could.. OUR country became a peaceful place.. NO TERRORISTS EXISTED..

Now, INTERNATIONAL community is ASKING us to ACT according to what THEY want NOW.. but we cannot, cuz we are dealing with HUMANS, not MACHINES.. you cannot JUST SWITCH humans ON or OFF..

As far as what you'll do if you were COAS is concerned, that is EXACTLY what is happening right now.. PA is asking Democratic Govt. to ORDER the retaliation.. So, why is everybody blaming PA????????????????????

Make up your minds guys, You want PA to RUN the country or work as ENFORCEMENT and DEFENCE FORCE??

just my two cents

The question i like to ponder upon is what if they (the yanks) want us to confront them? What if they want that we should bring down a drone or for that matter a chopper? Are they daring us?

On another note, i think we have been amply ridiculed by these people. Whenever we try to take a stance, they insult us by another done/physical/verbal attack on the same very day. i think it's high time we should stop doing the lip service and instead take some physical actions.

And may be thats what they really want.. To show that Pakistanees are the aggressors.. As USA will claim only hitting terrorists while Pakistan will be condemned with bringing down a marked USAF drone/helo..

Difficult times/choices indeed..

AAtish

The "proof" are the number of "invasions" themselves -- see, the US will continue to do this unless the Pakistan Fauj does it's duty - that is to say safe guard Pakistan -- But wait, how can the Pak Fauj do this against for instance the US, while it refuses to and has refused to for the last 20 or more years, to safe guard Pakistan from Islamist terrorists -- You see how the Pakistan has not left any face for Pakistan? DO you see how it's own tools have been turned against it and the Pakistani nation?? After all, if Islam of the Talib is so good for Afghanistan, why is it so bad for Pakistan??

What would I do if I were COAS?

I would highlight that the army and Pakistani armed forces, per the constitution are subject to the orders of the civilian government -- and I would ensure that the Pakistan army in particular is out of all foreign policy making - unless specifically, asked to do so by law

And if the civilian government refuses to commit the armed forces to protect Pakistan, I would resign and add my voice to pressure the government to act or resign or face political pressure that may call for vote of confidence

Mate, why the hell people like you dont make it to the top of political leadership in our countries :(

nation looking at face of army and army is looking at $$$$$$

i dont think army is going for $$$ ... government is responsible who send forces to remove militants ,Army is fighting a war against terror and it needs money...

God damn it bring these yanks down. I wish and I only wish, if we could've a border with America. It could've been so much fun. You hit me, I hit you back - just like with India.

From what CNN reports and other sources, Pakistani troops did fire on Nato helos, at least that is a good sign.

Just 2 soilders fired in reply of copters, no it isn't good sign, but a worst sign. our fighters should ve chase those helis no matter they ve to enter Afghan territory. As i said in other thread that Pakistanis need action not useless statements.

Back
Top Bottom