What's new

NATO Attacks Pakistani Check-post

Two Pakistani security officials were injured when NATO helicopters shelled their posts.

According to Dunay News, the NATO helicopters crossed the international borders and started shelling at Pakistani security forces in Datta Khel areas of North Waziristan. As a result, two security officials, Afzal and Naqash, were injured. Both the injured have been admitted to Miranshah hospital.

The gunships returned to their side of border when Pakistani security forces retaliated to them.

The Pakistan Foreign Office had time and again protested against the violations of the Pakistan’s geographical boundaries but incidents of trespassing could not be stopped.

But why does Pakistan have to "demand or Request" details from others - we have our own troops there, they know what this was about, right?? .

to get the complete picture my dear,
one can choose to accept or reject what the other party is saying. Depending on the response or no response the Pakistanis can draw conclusions and decide what to do in future.
I am sorry to say that army investigations are not part of the public domain. I, my self am witness of one such investigation that involved a fatality. Military doesn’t work like His honourable the one eyed excuse for not convicting even a single terrorist Chief Justice and his entourage.

By the way do you know during 96-97 there was a serious “Caliphate” bid by a group of army officers + some civilians that was to eliminate COAS + principle staff officers, PM Nawaz & his President Rafiq Tarar? Of course it was foiled and after investigation and court martial proceedings the ring leaders are spending the rest of their lives behind bars ever since (if some of them have not died already due to natural or unnatural (read violent) causes). So your claim of brushing such incidents under the carpet are misplaced dear sir.

my father has conducted court-martial proceedings himself that included from minor to serious offences. sadly, again I cant share them on the forum but if you need to know more I can arrange a meeting of you two do let me know.

Your last sentences don’t need an answer from me/
I am sure that role will be gleefully filled by Indian members and Jamatis (who are against our participation in this WOT) and have been praying for their deceased leader Osama

I pray for your quick recovery and alleviation in this Foujphbia syndrome.

Yes, Pakistanis are apparently deep committed to making sense or is it ghairat -- anyway, Where do you stand, with the truth or with nationalistic lies?

You stand with nationalistic lies of your adopted alliance we stand with ground realities of our own nations.

cheers

I am not aware of a single incident where the Pakistan army has done a factual investigation of the kind required in such incidents and allowed the public to decide for themselves the merits -- and it is by itself telling, that the opinion and point of view of attackers may be greater acceptance to Pakistanis than the line they know they will be sold by the Pakistan Fauj.

Can somebody explain me what is PAF, what's it's role?

and this 4-5 am is just hilarious~ ok let us be than mentally prepared that the enemy can bombard us at 4-5am as our forces are on break at this hour.

Please do allocate enough resources and PAF will be there 24/7 day and night on alert ready to bomb across the border and in that case please do stand up for forces when it happens otherwise stop silly propaganda in the name of education budget . jets dont fly using water as fuel.

and above all before you guys come up with stupid demands of using PAF immediately kindly check out the facilities from where PAF jets/helis take off and measure the time period wherein they can reach North Waziristan Agency.

Please do allocate enough resources and PAF will be there 24/7 day and night

How sad is that? really, how sad is that - that such an argument can actually carry credibility with anyone, let alone majorities of Pakistanis is, just incredible - a immoral mercenary ethic that is innocent of the meaning of duty.

How sad is that? really, how sad is that - that such an argument can actually carry credibility with anyone, let alone majorities of Pakistanis is, just incredible - a immoral mercenary ethic that is innocent of the meaning of duty.

You do not represent majority of Pakistanis sir :) so never mind

Pakistani Military perhaps should launch retaliation attacks, using PAF just hit a few NATO outposts and temporarily cut off supplies again ... Neither do they have the stomach for full fledged war with Pakistan.

Please do allocate enough resources and PAF will be there 24/7 day and night on alert ready to bomb across the border and in that case please do stand up for forces when it happens otherwise stop silly propaganda in the name of education budget . jets dont fly using water as fuel.

and above all before you guys come up with stupid demands of using PAF immediately kindly check out the facilities from where PAF jets/helis take off and measure the time period wherein they can reach North Waziristan Agency.

Enough excuses, what is the point of having an Air Force then? If not to protect the nation when attacked... Don't bring up resources, PAF has enough resources to launch strikes into Afghanistan and in the region.

Pakistani Military perhaps should launch retaliation attacks, using PAF just hit a few NATO outposts and temporarily cut off supplies again ... Neither do they have the stomach for full fledged war with Pakistan.

these type of talks are good to pump adrenaline among common ppl, pak should be ready for severe consequences after any such misadventure.

Sorry to say, but if that where to occure PAK would not last to long.....

I hope to god there are not many like you in Pakistan

Sorry to say, but if that where to occure PAK would not last to long.....

I hope to god there are not many like you in Pakistan

Oh, I don't know about that - no sir, I don't know about that at all -- The Fauj, sincerely led and armed, US or any other country has to be given reason to reconsider their behavior - it's almost a mercy -- and the Fauj has not done this for the US - It should.

Gen. Kayani and AF Chief Rao Q. Suleiman both remind me of Gen. Niazi or Fld. Marshall Paulus...Shameful men, One hand picked by Gen. Musharraf who signed Pakistan's sovereignty away after invasion of AFG by allowing drone strikes and possibly allowing US operatives inside Pakistan. Don't hide behind Government, Pakistani Military doesn't need authorization from Government is country comes under any attack from foreign or internal forces especially in a case like this where NATO helos attack an Army outpost injuring soldiers...

The top-tier leadership are more liberal, selectively hawkish, and apparently more submissive types to western influences many of whom are corrupt, middle-tier Officer corps. should be aggrandized and allowed more opportunity as they evolve and develop, replacement here is needed. A shameful 10+ years in Pakistani military history.

Where are those who were giving big big statements? Where is our Army now? Americans & NATO give a tight slap & spit at not only Kayania & Pashaia but also on the face of Pakistanis. After those big big statements US drone again strike & than NATO copters violate border & also wounded 2 soilders. Shame shame Pakistani Forces keep sleeping shamelessly.

Truly saying these kind of people are making Pakistanis hate Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom