What's new

National Space Program 2047 approved by NCA...!

The lunar and mars programs are at best only symbiolic but Pakistan will have to demonstrate it "can" also achieve such goals for national interests.

Insha’Allah. Kash our Space Agency (SUPARCO) had made some progress...

All depends whether space research is a national priority and how much funds we are willing to allocate to it.

Planning is all well & good but they need funds

A shit load of $$$$, which they don't have

When did we have funds mate?
Still we are nuke power and positioning ourselves to be the top 3 stockpilers.
If many dictated shit, we would be having a worse rag tag army than even Bangladesh.
But we all know where we stand.
It's not about money, It's about the will.

And for the rest...

dispose off suparco first. bunch of piece of fk tards working there... eh i mean looting.

I care more about ‘Human Development’ in Pakistan. Undoubtedly we need to dream big to achieve something. However, if Pakistan wanted to be among the choicest few in Space exploration, it would have been indeed a worthwhile dream. But to dream about something in 27 years’ time! By 2047 it would have been nearly 80 years that Neil Armstrong landed on the Moon!

Achieving space exploration capability after 4 decades! Would this be such a great achievement?

Instead of wasting our energies and resources on such grandiose projects, why don’t we dream big about improving living standards of ordinary Pakistanis? I would instead change national targets to be achieved in the next 25 years to:

Free education & health for all Pakistanis.

Raising education standards to be at par with the best and have at least 10 Pakistani Universities among the world's top 100.

Raising 90% of Pakistani population to above the poverty line and inculcating respect of Law and Tolerance of differing views.

Bringing Pakistani GDP per capita (Purchase Parity) equal to or nearly equal to the Western European nations.

Once you achieve these targets, progress in the Scientific & Technical fields would be simultaneous and sending a man in space or to the moon would automatically be in your grasp.

I agree with all of it apart from the Mars bit. I hope a single rupee is spent on Mars exploration, we have taken care of the problems we have in education, healthcare, clean water, energy, security and jobs. Then sure, go full star trek after that.

The satellite development and production work is (as of a statement last year) going to the Pakistan Space Centre (PSC). I think the idea behind PSC will be similar to AvRID, i.e., make maintaining a persistent SATCOM and RSS/IMINT presence as feasible and cost effective as possible, and channel bottom up research across many disciplines to those goals. Long-run, it wouldn't surprise me if PSC rolls into AvRID on the R&D end, and PAC on the production side. Anything beyond that, like a lunar probe, is out there and, to be frank, borderline superfluous.
Having seen SUPARCO up close I am cautiously pessimistic lol.

I care more about ‘Human Development’ in Pakistan. Undoubtedly we need to dream big to achieve something. However, if Pakistan wanted to be among the choicest few in Space exploration, it would have been indeed a worthwhile dream. But to dream about something in 27 years’ time! By 2047 it would have been nearly 80 years that Neil Armstrong landed on the Moon!

Achieving space exploration capability after 4 decades! Would this be such a great achievement?

Instead of wasting our energies and resources on such grandiose projects, why don’t we dream big about improving living standards of ordinary Pakistanis? I would instead change national targets to be achieved in the next 25 years to:

Free education & health for all Pakistanis.

Raising education standards to be at par with the best and have at least 10 Pakistani Universities among the world's top 100.

Raising 90% of Pakistani population to above the poverty line and inculcating respect of Law and Tolerance of differing views.

Bringing Pakistani GDP per capita (Purchase Parity) equal to or nearly equal to the Western European nations.

Once you achieve these targets, progress in the Scientific & Technical fields would be simultaneous and sending a man in space or to the moon would automatically be in your grasp.
You can't drop something and plan to pick it up later. There is a reason that its a long term plan and that is to build all the capabilities along the time line.

2047 is too late,we should have plan and objectives for 2030 ,by 2047 such programs will become less modern and space would be occupied by other nations as space x is already sending large number of satellites in space
No 2047 is most reasonable time to achieve that Pakistan have no infrastructure to do space research (Exploration) like research labs, rocket development/maintenance, space ports etc etc, we must focus more on education/health/ economics/ infrastructure development throughout whole Pakistan then we automatically have space exploration, and we are not competing Space x/NASA/Russian space agency/Chinese space agency/ESA etc etc

by 2047 most of us would be either dead or have become old ,I think we should start by starting from small term goals and we can make rockets as we make already missiles indigeniously so infrastructure is there,and also these days this technology is more widely available unlike past so less time is required as compared to earlier times due to much modern cost cutting techniques
No 2047 is most reasonable time to achieve that Pakistan have no infrastructure to do space research (Exploration) like research labs, rocket development/maintenance, space ports etc etc, we must focus more on education/health/ economics/ infrastructure development throughout whole Pakistan then we automatically have space exploration, and we are not competing Space x/NASA/Russian space agency/Chinese space agency/ESA etc etc

by 2047 most of us would be either dead or have become old ,I think we should start by starting from small term goals and we can make rockets as we make already missiles indigeniously so infrastructure is there,and also these days this technology is more widely available unlike past so less time is required as compared to earlier times due to much modern cost cutting techniques
The project is for Pakistan.

You can't drop something and plan to pick it up later. There is a reason that its a long term plan and that is to build all the capabilities along the time line.

Hon Sir,

I have not implied to drop it. R& D on Rocket Science to continue only as part of the general improvement in Scientific & Technical Know-how. For example, Holland, Germany, Italy as well as Japan are not Nuclear Powers in their own right, but can anyone deny that if required to do so, these countries could make a nuclear bomb in a very short time.

My point is that once you have universities that produce world-class scientists & engineers and have achieved sufficient economic progress to have a high GDP per Capita; you have the financial & technical resources to acquire space exploration capabilities quite quickly.

Oh bhai why consider us dead or getting old, why you will become worthy for Pakistan, lets hope that our children witness that, and BMs development are all different ball game from SPACE LAUNCH VEHICLE
DEVELOPMENT, and space exploration facilities are minimal to none in Pakistan

I bet Pakistan will never able to do it.
can we asking to you (India), if you nothing to add positive in this thread, please leave this thread, thank you

Don't get harsh over me. I just want to say that all these things need funds. Which Pakistan don't have. Secondly you guys have destroyed suparco yourself to facilitate nuclear weapons.
We are main focus of Pakistan in past were its defense BM/nukes that why we neglect suparco, but that's doesn't means Suparco will not change in future and as for funds, we are not trying to these project completed within 5 years or so, currently Pakistan economy hinting good signs of improvement, if current trends continues, Pakistan will have its own Space launch vehicle/space port/mission to mars and moon after 2038-2040

Last edited by a moderator:
i think before we reach mars and other planets by 2047 they will be already captured by u.s and other world powers and they will weaponize space so no other country can land these planets without their approval,it is like going to u.s when you require visa and permission from their govt before visiting
Oh bhai why consider us dead or getting old, why you will become worthy for Pakistan, lets hope that our children witness that, and BMs development are all different ball game from SPACE LAUNCH VEHICLE
DEVELOPMENT, and space exploration facilities are minimal to none in Pakistan

can we asking to you (India), if you nothing to add positive in this thread, please leave this thread, thank you

i think before we reach mars and other planets by 2047 they will be already captured by u.s and other world powers and they will weaponize space so no other country can land these planets without their approval,it is like going to u.s when you require visa and permission from their govt before visiting
Why you think, there are already a protocols to inform international space regulating agencies, what we are going to launch, which our satellites/space probes orbits would go in a specific orbits, and why you thinks that, they will not gives us the permission to study other planets, and these projected space weapons is not like that you assumed, it might be some unmanned spy glider vehicles just like X-37 currently doing that or SCRAM JET vehicles that will fight each other in space or might be placing nukes warheads in orbits just like Soviet tried to do in cold war (FOBS) and as for your information Soviet/Americans have a treaties that banned space/orbits to be weaponized or to be nuked and world most countries recognized these treaties

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom