What's new

National Space Program 2047 approved by NCA...!

faani83

Reaction score
Country
Canada
  • Implementation of national space program commenced.
  • Includes launches of series of satellites.
  • First Pakistani to go into space by 2022. Agreement with China signed.
  • LUNAR PROBE
  • Mission for MARS
  • Pilot project going on for National Positioning System.
  • Development of satellites & self reliance.
Center for Aerospace and Strategic Studies (CASS seminar). Watch from 13 min onwards.

It seems like Pakistan is finally realizing its potential as 6th largest population and nuclear power.

Like our Chinese friends say "A journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step"

These plans may seem far-fetched at the moment, but nobody achieved greatness by aiming for easy targets and average outcomes.

To make this successful, we need competent officers from our armed forces. Recent example is PIA which is heading in a positive direction. PIA is considered as strategic asset and I think we should give same importance to space program as well.

• Implementation of national space program commenced.
  • Includes launches of series of satellites.
  • First Pakistani to go into space by 2022. Agreement with China signed.
  • LUNAR PROBE
  • Mission for MARS
  • Pilot project going on for National Positioning System.
  • Development of satellites & self reliance.
Center for Aerospace and Strategic Studies (CASS seminar). Watch from 13 min onwards.
it is too far fetched from reality.

it is too far fetched from reality.

we gotta dream big to achieve something big ..nothing is impossible if you have a good economy , sincere people running the country, educated and researcher putting their best into programs. I will be happy even if half of the stuff is done or work started . Sending more satellites , Plan a lunar mission , National Positioning systems. They can be achieved in a decade or two .

Unfortunately, this sounds like a lot of hot air. SUPARCO can't even run IST properly for research, how will they do all these things with other places. I think the people with the right idea in Pakistan right now are AvRID. Human resource is key. And human resource isn't sending incompetent faculty abroad for taxpayer-funded PhDs, which seems to be what everyone thinks it is. It is hiring competent engineers and retaining them with good work environments where research and free-thinking is rewarded with good pays.

2047 is too late,we should have plan and objectives for 2030 ,by 2047 such programs will become less modern and space would be occupied by other nations as space x is already sending large number of satellites in space

When Pakistan commits to something like this that involves national security, it always gets it done no matter how ambitious it is.

India's ASAT test is seen as a massive threat to Pakistan's national security and over the next decade everyone will see a lot of space activity from Pakistan.

When Pakistan commits to something like this that involves national security, it always gets it done no matter how ambitious it is.

India's ASAT test is seen as a massive threat to Pakistan's national security and over the next decade everyone will see a lot of space activity from Pakistan.

Insha’Allah. Kash our Space Agency (SUPARCO) had made some progress...

Unfortunately, this sounds like a lot of hot air. SUPARCO can't even run IST properly for research, how will they do all these things with other places. I think the people with the right idea in Pakistan right now are AvRID. Human resource is key. And human resource isn't sending incompetent faculty abroad for taxpayer-funded PhDs, which seems to be what everyone thinks it is. It is hiring competent engineers and retaining them with good work environments where research and free-thinking is rewarded with good pays.
The satellite development and production work is (as of a statement last year) going to the Pakistan Space Centre (PSC). I think the idea behind PSC will be similar to AvRID, i.e., make maintaining a persistent SATCOM and RSS/IMINT presence as feasible and cost effective as possible, and channel bottom up research across many disciplines to those goals. Long-run, it wouldn't surprise me if PSC rolls into AvRID on the R&D end, and PAC on the production side. Anything beyond that, like a lunar probe, is out there and, to be frank, borderline superfluous.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom