What's new

National Identity is a Myth

Race is temporary. Nobody remembers the Aztecs, Scythians or Romans and soon we will all also be forgotten

Countries are also temporary. Every empire will fall and every country will be destroyed.

The only thing that is forever is Islam. Therefore, the best Identity to base your country on is Islam and Pakistan is the only country that is based on Islam. Because Pakistan is based off of Islam we will always be forever. If their are Muslims on this earth than Pakistan exists. That is why Muhammad Ali Jinnah said "Their is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan."
Religion of a land of people can also change over time. Pakistan turned from Hinduism - Buddhism - Islam over the time. How can you be sure that 1000 years later (if humans still live then), no new religion is born which then dominates the world and Pakistan will then convert from Islam to that religion.

Luckily, our beloved Pakistan is fundamentally based on Islamic dialectical materialism and not on mythology. Islam has it's own dialectical materialism which determines one's afterlife based one's interaction with materials and tangibles. Therefore, one can reach both material and spiritual heights through the unique philosophy of Islamic dialectics which strongly discourages mythology .

Religion of a land of people can also change over time. Pakistan turned from Hinduism - Buddhism - Islam over the time. How can you be sure that 1000 years later (if humans still live then), no new religion is born which then dominates the world and Pakistan will then convert from Islam to that religion.
Islam is the truth and God has promised us that Islam will remain until the end of times.

Islam is the truth and God has promised us that Islam will remain until the end of times.
God made that promise to many religions and may make more such promises to new religions in the future. Lets see which promise will hold out and till when.

God made that promise to many religions and may make more such promises to new religions in the future. Lets see which promise will hold out and till when.
God only made promise to one religion because the others are false

That is called narcissism :lol:
Knowing that Islam is the truth is narcissism? I never said that I was better than anybody else and I don't believe that I am better. Their might be kuffar who are better than me. But I know that Islam is the truth and that it is better than any other religion.

Back
Top Bottom