What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger

What makes you think that I haven't ever thought or seen it before ? :what: My ignorance of the peak ? :D

You may have seen the area on a map, but that's not enough- now that is a detailed map- for starters most people won't be able to find Kondus on it- they will find Siachen- but now how does one find where the IA is for example- after all we are not on the glacier at all. The point is to get a hang of the scale and where the place fits in between regions.

Assalaam-o-alaykum everyone

m new and old 2 in 1 here :D

Greetings, you're welcome. Introduce yourself..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger :/?

@Hyperion oye you need to comment, you gotta be a part of the whole scene. I'm not taking a no for an answer.
@Dillinger :/?

@Hyperion oye you need to comment, you gotta be a part of the whole scene. I'm not taking a no for an answer.

Manhoos.... he generates the content....... me check the feasibility of real life implementation...... and you get to poke holes in whatever I comment...... this is the best way......... :D

Needed to be done. I think me and @Hyperion agree that you are the most un-biased of us all- you need the authority to screen what we generate and ensure that the quality stays where we need it to stay.

@Dillinger @Hyperion , thanks guys, I guess my experience in researching and assisting in research has helps. I would do my best but I really need you guys, you're my friends, it is because of you guys I really got started at PDF and I feel I have a responsibility.

Tu mazaak na chorien apnaa :D

Manhoos.... he generates the content....... me check the feasibility of real life implementation...... and you get to poke holes in whatever I comment...... this is the best way......... :D

This is the magic of Naswarville...... our agents are everywhere.......... you were discovered by my second in command living under a rock....... :devil:

Welcome to the big leagues..... :smokin:

@Dillinger @Hyperion , thanks guys, I guess my experience in researching and assisting in research has helps. I would do my best but I really need you guys, you're my friends, it is because of you guys I really got started at PDF and I feel I have a responsibility.

Tu mazaak na chorien apnaa :D

Thanks, dude, now you have to be a part of this effort. I'M NOT TAKING NO FOR AN ANSWER.

This is the magic of Naswarville...... our agents are everywhere.......... you were discovered by my second in command living under a rock....... :devil:

Welcome to the big leagues..... :smokin:

@Hyperion We should set some basic agendas. Our favorite being tackling fundoos- but we need to remember they are not all bearded and turbaned- and that there are plenty across the world. As it is we have a list for the one's on PDF. @Secur and @jaibi can populate that list further. Facts don't bother them, BUT we can hammer them with the facts- not to teach or talk- but to set up for the normal folks who will get to read it- to see us vs. the nuts so that they can judge where they want to stand personally. None of them might make a difference but at least you'll have set a line in the sand. As it is they (fundoos) have permeated everywhere, from Amreeka to Cheen to India- they are right in the middle of our cities and our streets- difficult to target as individuals. But the common themes their ideologies run on are easy to mark- easy to label and easy to bring forth in front of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom