What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion We should set some basic agendas. Our favorite being tackling fundoos- but we need to remember they are not all bearded and turbaned- and that there are plenty across the world. As it is we have a list for the one's on PDF. @Secur and @jaibi can populate that list further. Facts don't bother them, BUT we can hammer them with the facts- not to teach or talk- but to set up for the normal folks who will get to read it- to see us vs. the nuts so that they can judge where they want to stand personally. None of them might make a difference but at least you'll have set a line in the sand. As it is they (fundoos) have permeated everywhere, from Amreeka to Cheen to India- they are right in the middle of our cities and our streets- difficult to target as individuals. But the common themes their ideologies run on are easy to mark- easy to label and easy to bring forth in front of people.

I guess we all agree that The Naswarville Administration doesn't negotiate with extremists/fundoos/significant others :D . Of course , there are people I know who resemble Taliban in their thought processes but are educated to the highest degree and whose behavior haven't arisen from the thought . Yes , it wont even bother them but do you remember the thing I told you in my first reply to you ? I acknowledged that it was an exercise in futility arguing with them to infinity but it at least let the other sane/misguided/not-so-extreme yet populace see their true faces and decide what side they need to be .

Last edited by a moderator:
@RazPaK

yara itni khushi apna pehla niaana pedaa honay pai nahi hoti jitni newly released game load honay pai hoi hai !!! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to write a detailed guide on how to handle these fellows like a 'how to handle the fundoo guide' if you will. We really are going to step on it. I don't think we'll have converts but the average guy confused about his views would be affected positively.

Best approach, use the core of their argument.. the Quran and Hadiath. But dont be afraid of their copy paste translations and arguments. Rather , look to more understanding sources. Sufi interpretations are better for guidance in most aspects and are also available online. Usually, all that it is are fundoos making a mountain out of a molehill. Find the molehill and the whole talk of the mountain will collapse.

Best approach, use the core of their argument.. the Quran and Hadiath. But dont be afraid of their copy paste translations and arguments. Rather , look to more understanding sources. Sufi interpretations are better for guidance in most aspects and are also available online. Usually, all that it is are fundoos making a mountain out of a molehill. Find the molehill and the whole talk of the mountain will collapse.

I was thinking of picking up common fundoo ( I am not just referring to the garden variety talib exclusively) tropes and deconstructing them- theologically, philosophically, ethically, factually and then presenting the unpacked trope for the people.

Usually , sir , their arguments are really weak if understood in the right context and not emotionally . Because , most of the time the God's viceroy is providing them with selective and manipulated interpretations which promotes his agenda , that is it . They aren't credible and easily debunked , the problem is that people think that some divine punishment will befall them or some harm will come to them if they try to argue against religious text , ai'nt not the case of course . Mullah tabloids and underground low circulated papers need not even be mentioned since they are mere conspiracy theories/alternative history naming ' anonymous ' sources .

Honestly nobody cares about what you nubs are writing on this thread.

did-not-read-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2348.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom