What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have had it with you gamers here....... I better buy a console myself...... now you guys recommend me the meanest system(s) out there and two dozen titles......... :angry:

Yara, Oscar, you know of the ground realties better than most others here. Do you seriously think that they can be fixed by engaging them @ any level? I mean really, god honest truth please!
nope they can't be fixed if they keep on their my molvi/imam your molvi/imam. Do you own research and you"ll be on the right track !!!

Ok, I have had it with you gamers here....... I better buy a console myself...... now you guys recommend me the meanest system(s) out there and two dozen titles......... :angry:

I will suggest you to wait for Xbox One....

Release date: November 22, 2013 :nana:

Yeah For my pc .
I know....I have seen tailors.

@peace civilian there must be but i dnt have any idea about them.
hahahahah lolzzzzzzzz what pc do you have ??? ....... no way a **** girls pc is gonna play gta v :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
yara consoles are for kids ...... contact me if you want something really mean !!!!

@Secur

Get yourself a PS3, the price is quite low now as PS4 is coming out.

yara consoles are for kids ...... contact me if you want something really mean !!!!

Maybe because kids like you are too little to have one :p:

Btw, @Secur

Where did you get admission? Did you apply for Sweden or Norway?

@Secur

beta i own two rigs worth $7000 !!!

peace civilian there must be but i dnt have any idea about them.

Hi, actually i am very crazy about movies... Here i goes at-least 2-3 times per week in Cinepax.... There is also fun zone there at underground... Xbox360 , PS3 and PC facility is also available.... Some times i goes with friends and plays multiplayer games etc.... Even here in a small market, Sir syed chowk, xbox360, PS3 and PC games facility is available too...
I don't know about other cities....

@Secur

Btw, @Secur

Where did you get admission? Did you apply for Sweden or Norway?

I dont really play much or have time for gaming so to buy a console . My modest Core2Quad can still play majority of the PC games - even though my selection criteria and ever-low available time ensure that I cant even use it properly :D

Didn't , mate . Still completing my bachelors here . Your countries are expensive . No Stockholm or Oslo for me it seems :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom