What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RAMPAGE delete my post quote my cell phone's dictionary playing with my words

Dell i3 (baki mjhe kuch nhi pta )i just gave money to my bro and told him to buy what you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is that people think that some divine punishment will befall them or some harm will come to them if they try to argue against religious text , ai'nt not the case of course . Mullah tabloids and underground low circulated papers need not even be mentioned since they are mere conspiracy theories/alternative history naming ' anonymous ' sources .

It's because people usually avoid going in depth or they didn't like to research of what someone saying to them .. Lack of interest I guess .. :coffee:

I dont really play much or have time for gaming so to buy a console . My modest Core2Quad can still play majority of the PC games - even though my selection criteria and ever-low available time ensure that I cant even use it properly :D

Didn't , mate . Still completing my bachelors here . Your countries are expensive . No Stockholm or Oslo for me it seems :rofl:

Toh phir kahan jaana hai? Ever considered Australia? Sydney.. Beaches.... You know... :D :P

@RAMPAGE delete my post quote my cell phone's dictionary playing with my words

Dell i3 (baki mjhe kuch nhi pta )i just gave money to my bro and told him to buy what you like.
hahaha lol u dunno anything, a dell i3 isn't worth **** if you're using built-in GPU !!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
1231686_626668604052045_121703179_n.jpg

Hi, actually i am very crazy about movies... Here i goes at-least 2-3 times per week in Cinepax.... There is also fun zone there at underground... Xbox360 , PS3 and PC facility is also available.... Some times i goes with friends and plays multiplayer games etc.... Even here in a small market, Sir syed chowk, xbox360, PS3 and PC games facility is available too...
I don't know about other cities....

I rarely go out so dnt knw even may kabi cinepax nhi gayi... :D i have a plan to go there with my friends let see when we all get time.

Toh phir kahan jaana hai? Ever considered Australia? Sydney.. Beaches.... You know... :D :P

Me still thinking . Malaysia seems nice but so do Australia ( but they have warned of dire consequences to people coming via boats :rofl: ) and Turkiye ! :D

Askoy Island anyone ? :lol:

Yara, Oscar, you know of the ground realties better than most others here. Do you seriously think that they can be fixed by engaging them @ any level? I mean really, god honest truth please!

Not the shepherds, but the flock.. yes.
However, for that to happen requires the actual Jihad and not the one in which poor young souls are sent to fight hellfire missiles with rusty AK-47's...or worse blow themselves and other souls up. There is a reason why the pen is mightier than the sword, and it is also why the pen is MUCH MUCH more difficult to wield as compared to the sword.
Anybody can squeeze a trigger, but not everyone can exercise their intellect. A Trigger may inspire five other triggers, but the intellect can inspire 500000.
To be able to do that requires efforts unlike any other. i.e one has to more about the battleground which is knowledge of religion than the other person. However, like all battlefields it requires cunning more than brute force. You have to know that ONE argument that will prove you are right instead of two hundred weak ones.
But here is the problem, what to do about Zealous parrots? Those who repeat one argument again and again without taking time to even try and understand yours?

A wonderful solution is given in the Quran itself.. "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then supplicate earnestly [together] and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars [among us]."

Either way, the approach of fixing the problem is to combat using the same weapons and not by trying to invoke secular ideals which do not even lie in the same frequency band. You cancel the waveform by giving the opposite waveform just shifted half a cycle out of phase.

Rocky lost to clubber lang because he was too lax and enjoying his luxury.. the same is with a lot of Muslims .. The educated lot moved up and forgot their religion and teachings.. and then someone like Clubber lang takes the same training but twists it around to knock you out.. he "pities the fool".. and beats him black and blue.. because Talib Lang has the eye of the tiger.. he got it from the twisted gym he came from. Its time we return to the gym where we came from and get that eye of the tiger.. thats the way to beat these guys. (there, semi non-serious material included in post to ensure the non-serious creed of thread).

Yara, Oscar, you know of the ground realties better than most others here. Do you seriously think that they can be fixed by engaging them @ any level? I mean really, god honest truth please!

Not the shepherds, but the flock.. yes.
However, for that to happen requires the actual Jihad and not the one in which poor young souls are sent to fight hellfire missiles with rusty AK-47's...or worse blow themselves and other souls up. There is a reason why the pen is mightier than the sword, and it is also why the pen is MUCH MUCH more difficult to wield as compared to the sword.
Anybody can squeeze a trigger, but not everyone can exercise their intellect. A Trigger may inspire five other triggers, but the intellect can inspire 500000.
To be able to do that requires efforts unlike any other. i.e one has to more about the battleground which is knowledge of religion than the other person. However, like all battlefields it requires cunning more than brute force. You have to know that ONE argument that will prove you are right instead of two hundred weak ones.
But here is the problem, what to do about Zealous parrots? Those who repeat one argument again and again without taking time to even try and understand yours?

A wonderful solution is given in the Quran itself.. "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then supplicate earnestly [together] and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars [among us]."

Either way, the approach of fixing the problem is to combat using the same weapons and not by trying to invoke secular ideals which do not even lie in the same frequency band. You cancel the waveform by giving the opposite waveform just shifted half a cycle out of phase.

Rocky lost to clubber lang because he was too lax and enjoying his luxury.. the same is with a lot of Muslims .. The educated lot moved up and forgot their religion and teachings.. and then someone like Clubber lang takes the same training but twists it around to knock you out.. he "pities the fool".. and beats him black and blue.. because Talib Lang has the eye of the tiger.. he got it from the twisted gym he came from. Its time we return to the gym where we came from and get that eye of the tiger.. thats the way to beat these guys. (there, semi non-serious material included in post to ensure the non-serious creed of thread).

Me still thinking . Malaysia seems nice but so do Australia ( but they have warned of dire consequences to people coming via boats :rofl: ) and Turkiye ! :D

Askoy Island anyone ? :lol:

Malaysia and Turkey is good too. Askøy :rofl:

But Australia is the best for me as I can go on ehm.... some sightseeing on the beaches there ;) :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom