What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm......... meray piyaray dost....... I'll try to pitch in where I can........ I can be good at proofreading and stuff, however, way too busy with life for heavy-load.

Thanks, dude, now you have to be a part of this effort. I'M NOT TAKING NO FOR AN ANSWER.

This does interest me a lot actually. We can start with Pakistan, various organizations on the fringes which pass under the radar.... I know about almost all........ this can be a nice publication....... something that can actually get published!

@Hyperion We should set some basic agendas. Our favorite being tackling fundoos- but we need to remember they are not all bearded and turbaned- and that there are plenty across the world. As it is we have a list for the one's on PDF. @Secur and @jaibi can populate that list further. Facts don't bother them, BUT we can hammer them with the facts- not to teach or talk- but to set up for the normal folks who will get to read it- to see us vs. the nuts so that they can judge where they want to stand personally. None of them might make a difference but at least you'll have set a line in the sand. As it is they (fundoss) have permeated everywhere, from Amreeka to Cheen to India- they are right in the middle of our cities and our streets- difficult to target as individuals. But the common themes their ideologies run on are easy to mark- easy to label and easy to bring forth in front of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, dude, now you have to be a part of this effort. I'M NOT TAKING NO FOR AN ANSWER.
Yeah mate, i said him many time...
Any way, cold tea is always better in this warm weather... Thanda thdanda .. cool cool.
And how are you....

Hmmmm......... meray piyaray dost....... I'll try to pitch in where I can........ I can be good at proofreading and stuff, however, way too busy with life for heavy-load.

This does interest me a lot actually. We can start with Pakistan, various organizations on the fringes which pass under the radar.... I know about almost all........ this can be a nice publication....... something that can actually get published!

Although wrt Pakistan we also need folks who can look deep in to the religious aspects- go toe to toe with any hate spewing talib semorniser out there. Ideology to ideology, idea to idea.

@Dillinger @Hyperion I think that's a great idea! And, Hype, within a year we would be putting PDF's voice across the media and academia, IA. We are going to churn out pubs. I would even help some of our senior members write articles and publish them. I'm trying to get a number of scholars to collab with us just to get us started.

Although wrt Pakistan we also need folks who can look deep in to the religious aspects- go toe to toe with any hate spewing talib semorniser out there. Ideology to ideology, idea to idea.

I agree, we need someone like that. Badly

@Hyperion @jaibi We need to get @Oscar sir to work in here- he would be best suited for the "talib ka parda faash" segment. He can tackle the most severe cases out there along with you.

You see a skewed fundoo post filled with fundoo reasoning- lift that reasoning/prejudice/belief and write a whole article on it- deconstruct it- attack it from all sides- philosophical, doctrinal, theological, basic common sense. Pick the common fundoo thought patterns- bring it into the broader context wrt the WOT, Pakistan, India-Pakistan, East and West relations. Unpack, deconstruct.

Gtg guys.............family time......... take care of the fort.......... :smokin:

Who's to say here that he made a wrong decision , my friend ? :D

Congratz :partay:

Just a bit overwhelmed, mate. Thanks :)

Sec, I went through your work, I've a few cents about it. I'll PM them to you.

Are you being funny? :D

I'm serious, look at what we need and if you can be of help in any of the above, it would be great.

@Hyperion @jaibi We need to get @Oscar sir to work in here- he would be best suited for the "talib ka parda faash" segment. He can tackle the most severe cases out there along with you.

You see a skewed fundoo post filled with fundoo reasoning- lift that reasoning/prejudice/belief and write a whole article on it- deconstruct it- attack it from all sides- philosophical, doctrinal, theological, basic common sense. Pick the common fundoo thought patterns- bring it into the broader context wrt the WOT, Pakistan, India-Pakistan, East and West relations. Unpack, deconstruct.

I wanted to write a detailed guide on how to handle these fellows like a 'how to handle the fundoo guide' if you will. We really are going to step on it. I don't think we'll have converts but the average guy confused about his views would be affected positively.

ROYAL DECREE

Naswarville is not a place for serious discussions. It's a place for relaxation and fun, anymore of serious debates here will be penalized!
@Aeronaut, give infractions en masse. :devil:

@jaibi I don't like you !!! :jealous:

:D :D :D

Just a bit overwhelmed, mate. Thanks :)

Sec, I went through your work, I've a few cents about it. I'll PM them to you.

I'm serious, look at what we need and if you can be of help in any of the above, it would be great.

I wanted to write a detailed guide on how to handle these fellows like a 'how to handle the fundoo guide' if you will. We really are going to step on it. I don't think we'll have converts but the average guy confused about his views would be affected positively.

That's the point. You can't convert people, you can't convince people either- you posit your argument and let them chose- the one's sitting on the fence will at least know what the other side has to really offer.

Take for example how confused every one is here wrt what liberalism truly means- they think its a ploy against their religion itself. Or what free thought means. We need to at least attempt to clear out these things- project the right meaning and in context.

ROYAL DECREE

Naswarville is not a place for serious discussions. It's a place for relaxation and fun, anymore of serious debates here will be penalized!
@Aeronaut, give infractions en masse. :devil:
yara kasam sai is jalebi nai meri dimaagh ki dahi bana di hai .... this is heresy i say heresy !!! :pissed: :astagh: :astagh: :butcher:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom