What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised at yourself..oh secur psychologist sir,by the way I need your help,it is that every morning when I woke up at seven am,I felt college phobia,I don't know why?and now if i will get admission in uni,I will feel same,can you suggests me that what should I do?

The K.E.S.C. was again not kind , then , my friend . Yeah , I dont forget things easily , even more those whom I would have seen , read and repeated a hundred times in my mind . Though , at that time , I was in a sleep deprived state and I have a faint memory of it now , written on upper side of the pages ? Different advices/quotes and what-not , that thing ? . Explain this college phobia to me now ? You dont go to college just like me , I presume ? So , do you fear going to the college , through the same schedule and activity ? You dont like spending the day along , without any schedule as you followed at school ? Phobia , mate , is an irrational fear . Sit back , relax and enjoy and keep yourself busy whilst I get enough information to figure it out .

Fellow 1 : "Now my grandfather, he knew the exact day of the
year that he was going to die. It was the right year too. Not
only that, but he knew what time he would die that day, and he
was right about that too."

Fellow 2 : "Wow, that's Incredible. How did he know all of that?"

Fellow 1 : "A judge told him."
@Secur. dear so ja. awien nani c jaan ko kuch ho na jae :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Major Sam

Just woke up from the cryo-sleep and you want me to go hit the bed again , mate ? :D

@Al Bhatti

السلام عليكم

انا اعرف انك تتكلم عربي صح؟ لا يفوتك المقطع هذا

Thanks for sharing :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom