What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
but its fuel consumption will be very high dear. better try to import hybrid one .
Fuel consumption is affordable but the spare parts are very expensive but that won't come out of my pocket money! :D

fb-funny-status-school.jpg

@Jessica_L

So this how it went down.

I was trying to get an unlocked Iphone 4 for a cousin in Pakistan, so this Sikh dude that lived in my apartment building was like yea, I got you.
So I met him in Jackson Heights, and I hand him the money. The dude handed me an Iphone 4 that was not even charged. I was like LOL. He was with a couple of Indian dudes. I was like yo, I'll be right back, and went to my friend Shafi's restaurant. I had gotten my boy's sim card and tried to make a call, and it failed. So the nigga lied to me. I came back in 15 minutes, and was like hey I don't want this, I want my money back. He was like Nah nah. This phone is good. I was like, listen nigga, I don't want this ****. He was drunk as hell. He was like okay, but I'm only doing this because I'm Indian, and we are fair, and this and that. So he gave me my money back which was short 20 bucks. He then said, say Jai Hind, because we Indians are honest people. I was like nah. He was like say Jai Hind. (this was all in Urdu). I was like nah. We were standing outside in front of an Afghan dude's chicken/rice cart. He then grabbed my collars and was like bolo Jai Hind. I moved his arm away, then smacked that nigga in the head and he fell to the ground. He was trying to get up up and I took off his turban and was like hun bol PC.

Days later I seen this snake *** nigga outside my apt and he wouldn't even look at me. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jessica_L

So this how it went down.

I was trying to get an unlocked Iphone 4 for a cousin in Pakistan, so this Sikh dude that lived in my apartment building was like yea, I got you.
So I met him in Jackson Heights, and I have him the money. The dude handed me an Iphone 4 that was not even charged. I was like LOL. He was with a couple of Indian dudes. I was like yo, I'll be right back, and went to my friend Shafi's restaurant. I had gotten my boy's sim card and tried to make a call, and it failed. So the nigga lied to me. I came back in 15 minutes, and was like hey I don't want this, I want my money back. He was like Nah nah. This phone is good. I was like, listen nigga, I don't want this ****. He was drunk as hell. He was like okay, but I'm only doing this because I'm Indian, and we are fair, and this and that. So he gave me my money back which was short 20 bucks. He then said, say Jai Hind, because we Indians are honest people. I was like nah. He was like say Jai Hind. (this was all in Urdu). I was like nah. We were standing outside in front of an Afghan dude's chicken/rice cart. He then grabbed my collars and was like bolo Jai Hind. I moved his arm away, then smacked that nigga in the head and he fell to the ground. He was trying to get up up and I took off his turban and was like hun bol PC.

Days later I seen this snake *** nigga outside my apt and he wouldn't even look at me. :lol:

LOL! I bet he went online after that to vent out his anger.:omghaha:

@IamBengali Lets continue here.....How old are u??

The K.E.S.C. was again not kind , then , my friend . Yeah , I dont forget things easily , even more those whom I would have seen , read and repeated a hundred times in my mind . Though , at that time , I was in a sleep deprived state and I have a faint memory of it now , written on upper side of the pages ? Different advices/quotes and what-not , that thing ? . Explain this college phobia to me now ? You dont go to college just like me , I presume ? So , do you fear going to the college , through the same schedule and activity ? You dont like spending the day along , without any schedule as you followed at school ? Phobia , mate , is an irrational fear . Sit back , relax and enjoy and keep yourself busy whilst I get enough information to figure it out .

well secur,your context is very sentimental and sensitive,it is impossible that a student don't face some bad experience,because if they don't,how will they learn?how they will learn to see the true face of life?the true face of people,the actual mentality behind "my shweeetoooo" or "jigar"? :D
So what I believe that humans will see bad experiences in their lives,it will be much better that if they face hardships at initial level,why?because if some faces some negativeness at beginning ,then it will help them to groom,to get prepared for future,and those,for whom initial life will be 'halwa' will not be able to take part in long races.
Yes there is a disadvantage if people do experience things at early stages of their lives,that is that they do not forget it easily,as their minds are as innocent and clear,this may effect on their personality as well,but if you succeed to deal with such trauma then you will become more strong,well I Alhamdulliah was keen student and still am,but my problem is that I feel some phobia to visit college,I had experienced same phobia when I was in school,and I am afraid that if I hadn't cure it then I this feeling will disturb me in University too...I don't know how to deal with this?:ashamed:

These Indians are jokers man. That's why I say never trust an indian. I try to not even deal with them, if possible.

I know what you mean,I also try to avoid the keyboard warriors online but if i ever run into them in person. I'll put in work

I know what you mean,I also try to avoid the keyboard warriors online but if i ever run into them in person. I'll put in work

LOL. I'm not gonna lie, I met a couple of good Indians, surprisingly hindus, but they were from the South. They never tried to act hard, or be disrespectful, so I consider them friends.

But yeah the majority of the ***** *** niggas act hard online, and when a Pakistani says what up, they stfu.

Yo let me get your email. I wanna ask you some questions, being a half and half. One of my best friends was Haitian. His name was Quincy. That guy was cool as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom