What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon @BDforever @ ayush and everyone else....my laptop is dying and I hve no clue where the charger is so before it dies on me, I'll just call it a night! :P Night everyone! :)

Good night coconut!! :wave:

imagesCAAP8UQI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion .....my laptop is dying so I will have to go...but I find it astonishing how all it takes is one post by you and your name to bring out my fun side and get me smiling...it's a problem I am aware haha! :P

Nighty Night emperor...hope all is good with your friend and I shall ttys :smitten:

Good night coconut!! :wave:

imagesCAAP8UQI.jpg

Lmaooo aw shucks talon, you never tld me you were a blondie :D :D LOL

Good night Talon! :D

@Hyperion .....my laptop is dying so I will have to go...but I find it astonishing how all it takes is one post by you and your name to bring out my fun side and get me smiling...it's a problem I am aware haha! :P

Nighty Night emperor...hope all is good with your friend and I shall ttys :smitten:

meow!! :wave: Good night sweet dreams!!

Nighty night.... laters....! :smitten:

And no, it's not a problem, I also smile a lot......... :P

@Alpha1 tsk tsk tsk :rofl::rofl: I hope this day becomes your independence day too. How does it feel to be cyberbullied for 7months :D :rofl:
yes! I saw your explosion that day!

@Alpha1 tsk tsk tsk :rofl::rofl: I hope this day becomes your independence day too. How does it feel to be cyberbullied for 7months :D :rofl:
yes! I saw your explosion that day!
Dude that was scary :fie:

Oh crap... now I remember.... I saw the documentary on "glo" fish three years back...... they were trying to patent some gene..... is it same thingi????
@Secur

Yes sir ! :D You cant get those in Turkey though and I cant here , of course .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom