What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: its fine...I rarely am pissed its just i keep moving from lab to office and back...so sometimes I do not notice I may have snapped at someone :oops:

Yeah I understand. Quite a no of times I face the same situation in office. :)

:rofl: its fine...I rarely am pissed its just i keep moving from lab to office and back...so sometimes I do not notice I may have snapped at someone :oops:

lol @Talon, you and @KRAIT really needs God's mercy!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mani2020

One Pakistani to another Pakistani, " Mani, bijli aa gye yarr" ?:D

bhai kal rat 11pm gaye aur aj dopahar k kareeb aye...i wasnt able to sleep...UPS charge nahi hota mere bhai ....lyt aa bhi jaye tau voltage itni low hoti ha k AC doesnot work...gas generator is not allowed ....didnt sleep whole night missed first lec .....even my uni has started to generate their own electricity due to blackouts ....lagta ha ghar pe bhi electricity generation k liye plant lagwana parega:laughcry:

bhai kal rat 11pm gaye aur aj dopahar k kareeb aye...i wasnt able to sleep...UPS charge nahi hota mere bhai ....lyt aa bhi jaye tau voltage itni low hoti ha k AC doesnot work...gas generator is not allowed ....didnt sleep whole night missed first lec .....even my uni has started to generate their own electricity due to blackouts ....lagta ha ghar pe bhi electricity generation k liye plant lagwana parega:laughcry:

Na ... just install a gasoline generator ,it works fine.

Count in your house requirements and just balance the demand.

You won't regret it.

Hello friends!
Welcome @KRAIT did you go camping or something.

I can understand... do you sleep on terrace at night?

Brah! what's about those blood laden bloody mosquitoes that bite you with love while singing a song?

It can be risky , especially in our part of the world where you'll require a mosquito net because repellent is just not enough.

tum sting pee lya kero...:pop:

before-after-sting-energy.jpg

oh nahi yar.....better to be awake than sleeping on terrace :undecided:
@Mani2020 kiyun? Few yrs back went to Pak in summer....We slept on terrace but was always afraid some mosquito would go in my ear...ever since Abu told me the story of namrood and how mosquito went in his ear or something...man I have been freaked out since that insect would crawl in my ear :blink: :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom