What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@S.U.R.B. thank GOD I have not seen a rat in Pakistan...but yea loads of Cockroaches esp in the Bathrooms :cray: creepy crawlies!! :cray:

I havent seen any of those in either UK nor in EU :yay:

lol...what are you saying??rats??i have seen big ones...:blink:
once my uncle and aunt stayed at our house...and that night we heard a voice :"eek' and then we saw a rat in our guests room while our male guests sitting on bad with slippers on their hand..specially our uncle..and for the whole time he was saying..aray kiya yaar ek chooha nahi maarsktay tum log....??? we were trying to calm him down...uncle aap neechay tu ayein pehlay...aur chappal please neechay rakh dein...:blink:lol he was so freaked out:D

Last edited by a moderator:
tum sting pee lya kero...:pop:

before-after-sting-energy.jpg

bhai teri soch ha ma jitni sting peeta hun....but to be honest it doesnot work much for me...may be just a hype

kyon... too many mosquitos? you can use net or cream..

bhai adat nahi ha terrace pe sonay ki ....love my room bed and AC too much :)

bhai teri soch ha ma jitni sting peeta hun....but to be honest it doesnot work much for me...may be just a hype

bhai adat nahi ha terrace pe sonay ki ....love my room bed and AC too much :)

bwahahaha...jabhi avatar mai tumharay baal kharay huey hain...ad walay admi ki terhan:woot:

lol...what are you saying??rats??i have seen big ones...:blink:
once my uncle and aunt stayed at our house...and that night we heard a voice :"eek' and then we saw a rat in our guests room while our male guests sitting on bad with slippers on their hand..specially our uncle..and for the whole time he was saying..aray kiya yaar ek chooha nahi maarsktay tum log....??? we were trying to calm him down...uncle aap neechay tu ayein pehlay...aur chappal please neechay rakh dein...:blink:lol he was so freaked out:D
@Slav Defence :rofl: :rofl: chappal say chuha mar sakta hai?! :rofl: :rofl:

@S.U.R.B.

I havent seen any of those in either UK nor in EU :yay:

Well cleanliness in the key.....I haven't seen a lot myself.

I know finding even a single one was pretty difficult for me when i wanted to dissect them.

bhai .. mosquito net will also work as cockroach net .. djinn net and MQM net... @Mani2020.. get a net and sleep on terrace... look at beautiful night sky (without light pollution)

That was for mani yarr....not for the madam.......;)

@Slav Defence :rofl: :rofl: chappal say chuha mar sakta hai?! :rofl: :rofl:

told you na he was freaked out...then imagine??who killed it??the rat??my elder sister...she showed up with danda and ran towards it screaming and then she hit him hard with it..after poor rat's brutal murder..she looked bravely at my uncle..while he was still sitting on bed along with chappal on his right hand....:lol:

this is my sister's name , you got that ?

okay....:undecided:

Well cleanliness in the key.....I haven't seen a lot myself.

I know finding even a single one was pretty difficult for me when i wanted to dissect them.
@S.U.R.B. Yea my sis went through the same difficulty....they had to catch their own so set up mousetraps in the mandi...am not sure which mandi....but they caught some there :sick:

But she said when they dissected these things (stray ones) man they smelled BADDD....

When it was my turn (junior to my sis) we got lab rats.... :rofl: spoilt fat rats!

@S.U.R.B. Yea my sis went through the same difficulty....they had to catch their own so set up mousetraps in the mandi...am not sure which mandi....but they caught some there :sick:

But she said when they dissected these things (stray ones) man they smelled BADDD....

When it was my turn (junior to my sis) we got lab rats.... :rofl: spoilt fat rats!

Ewwww! so how did you survive....by injecting some whiskey in their liver?:D

@S.U.R.B. they were fed "special meal" and hence were fat and well at least the smell was not too bad when we cut em open :P

You Britishers........! , the rats can be more nasty.:D
About cockroaches use some dettol or chloroform, in case of former the roach will be tun.In case of later you both can be tunn!! :D

I used the former.

Ok! enjoy your evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom