What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mani2020 kiyun? Few yrs back went to Pak in summer....We slept on terrace but was always afraid some mosquito would go in my ear...ever since Abu told me the story of namrood and how mosquito went in his ear or something...man I have been freaked out since that insect would crawl in my ear :blink: :sick:

lol @Talon...it was an extraordinary exceptional case..to punish Namrood only...why would mosquito will enter inside your ear..you are not namrood!!:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mani2020 kiyun? Few yrs back went to Pak in summer....We slept on terrace but was always afraid some mosquito would go in my ear...ever since Abu told me the story of namrood and how mosquito went in his ear or something...man I have been freaked out since that insect would crawl in my ear :blink: :sick:

Then what, you listen to the melodious song and say wah wah!!

Or put in a drop of alcohol in your ear ,to make him drunk, or phir dhuki gane suno.......:D till he breaths his last....

@Slav Defence Karachi mein.... :D

han ji...miss...Karachi mai..temperature yahan 31 hai only...jab bhi light jaati hai..so all I need is to open terrace of my room,jis ki wajha se kaafi thanda hojata hai room..:D

983948_262148117256902_1344581216_n.jpg

lol @Talon...it was an extraordinary exceptional case..to punish Namrood only...why would mosquito will enter inside your ear..you are not namrood!!:rofl:
@Slav Defence once or twice mosquito entered my eye...wham and I had tears rolling down dad and mamoo got it out...1 had to hold me down while other got a wet handkerchief ....Not sure which 1 did what but yea...

Yaar I remember once I was doing some inhaling and exhaling exercise and something went up my nose....

so lets see eye done, nose done...ear is left :cray:

Then what, you listen to the melodious song and say wah wah!!

Or put in a drop of alcohol in your ear ,to make him drunk, or phir dhuki gane suno.......:D till he breaths his last....
@S.U.R.B. :rofl: never thought of it that way....am just afraid of things entering my ear...scary stuff what if it lays its eggs or something :sick: :sick:

@Slav Defence once or twice mosquito entered my eye...wham and I had tears rolling down dad and mamoo got it out...1 had to hold me down while other got a wet handkerchief ....Not sure which 1 did what but yea...

Yaar I remember once I was doing some inhaling and exhaling exercise and something went up my nose....

@S.U.R.B. :rofl: never thought of it that way....am just afraid of things entering my ear...scary stuff what if it lays its eggs or something :sick: :sick:

A cockroach ,i mean a small cockroach stands a lot better chance to enter that cave(ear) than a mosquito while sleeping in the bed.

oii...:blink: oh,I also remember that once a mosquito enter inside my mom's mouth while she was calling my elder bro....:lol:

@S.U.R.B. yea that too freaks me...I mean seriously why are there soo many of those creatures in Pakistan! :blink: :sick:

Cockroaches ,rats & bat ....they can be found everywhere in abundance.Not just in Pakistan.

Cockroaches ,rats & bats ....they can be found everywhere in abundance.Not just in Pakistan.
@S.U.R.B. thank GOD I have not seen a rat in Pakistan...but yea loads of Cockroaches esp in the Bathrooms :cray: creepy crawlies!! :cray:

I havent seen any of those in either UK nor in EU :yay:

yeh cheez bhai..sahi kaha bilkul...ek tu saari raat so nahi sktay...aur aankh jab lagne lagti hai..tu lo bhai...fajr ki azan shuru..farz namaz ...:lol: just thinking k hamara ramadan mai kiya haal hoga?:blink:

A cockroach ,i mean a small cockroach stands a lot better chance to enter that cave(ear) than a mosquito while sleeping in the bed.

bhai .. mosquito net will also work as cockroach net .. djinn net and MQM net... @Mani2020.. get a net and sleep on terrace... look at beautiful night sky (without light pollution)

u r not namrood :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom