What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy suggest me an avatar!

you already have one.. do you like owls ?
owl-2.jpg

ollie-barn-owl-big.jpg

4571354988_724115411d_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it because hyperion indulges you in your delusions while me and @Dillinger are trying to change you for the better?

Why do we do anything that we do? I don't think are coming off as flirts though... well not good ones. Dillinger maybe but he offered to worship her so. :lol:

Oh pleaseeeeee.....let's not even talk about Hypey, like the level of admiration, respect and fondness I have for him is too much for me to even try nd explain...but I don't like him bc he indulges me in my delusons, but rather because he does the exact opposite. I don't like people that agree with me or I can figure out easily, i don't respect them...he knows how to put me in my place and correct me about what needs to be corrected. it's just we think very alike. so don't go there when it comes to @Hyperion! Like don't even talk about him......I wouldn't expect "boys" to know anything about "men"! :D now answer my question so I can go to bed!!

@hinduguy Something legendary! Dragons, phoenixes , wyverns etc

Iphones, Ipods etc! Btw which mobile you using!

i used to use iphone 3s but later I had to switched to nokia x3.02

LOL which club? :woot: :P

club of old hoggs, lol. Kinda like "fuvck peace, fuvck order...lets start the world war III" lol...peacewoman lol 'D

Btw folks all of you naswarian nationals, i'll be off for 15 days. I'm gonna travel to my hometown...Nalchik, Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom