What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meri jaan, ab tum jo Pakistan jaa baithi ho, how do I prove otherwise.

I swear on @Hyperion's severe hatred for Tind that I am not lying, IF I am then may he suffer for the rest of eternity among bare tinds.:angel:

Don't talk about Hypey when I am arguing with you. We only use his name for things/situations that are good or the best!
@Hyperion :smitten:
You and mamba: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't talk about Hypey when I am arguing with you. We only use his name for things/situations that are good or the best!

Is it because hyperion indulges you in your delusions while me and @Dillinger are trying to change you for the better?

why are you guys pretending to be flirting with @ZYXW and in the process are pulling her leg? @KingMamba93 and @Dillinger ?

Why do we do anything that we do? I don't think are coming off as flirts though... well not good ones. Dillinger maybe but he offered to worship her so. :lol:

Then the argument must be one sided, that other post about inflated opinions was just a playful and loving nip. Just like the Nawaz memes I used to post for @Hyperion (admit it, you miss them Hype). :kiss3:
@KingMamba93 wishes he could be half as amazing as you.:agree:
@mastaan I am flirting and no I am not pulling her leg- she's a runner like me- probably got a mighty fine kick thanks to those taut calves and qauds-:hang2:

@Alpha1 yay, how you doin?

@ZYXW lol, come to my club. I'm a warjunkie !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom