What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the argument must be one sided, that other post about inflated opinions was just a playful and loving nip. Just like the Nawaz memes I used to post for @Hyperion (admit it, you miss them Hype). :kiss3:
@KingMamba93 wishes he could be half as amazing as you.:agree:
@mastaan I am flirting and no I am not pulling her leg- she's a runner like me- probably got a mighty fine kick thanks to those taut calves and qauds-:hang2:

-____- it would be easier if you answer my question and justtell me wha u think is wrong. I take criticism constructively, I just don't like it being implied rather than directly stated :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
-____- it would be easier if you answer my question and justtell me wha u think is wrong. I take criticism constructively, I just don't like it being implied rather than directly stated :whistle:

ZY criticism over posts where we are kidding around? I have been plenty clear on issues where I disagree with you- have you ever seen me agree with your ultimate stance on Kashmir among other things? There was a post tossing Mamba about- I just poked you in the middle of it. We play about, no?

Now come, forgive your dear Dilli.:kiss3:

i used to use iphone 3s but later I had to switched to nokia x3.02

club of old hoggs, lol. Kinda like "fuvck peace, fuvck order...lets start the world war III" lol...peacewoman lol 'D

Btw folks all of you naswarian nationals, i'll be off for 15 days. I'm gonna travel to my hometown...Nalchik, Russia

Nah I am a lazy person, I don't do clubs :P LOLOLOL haha but who else is in it?
Omgsh that's really funny one of my bestfriends is from there!! Have fun :P

@hinduguy Something legendary! Dragons, phoenixes , wyverns etc

yeah.. what about these.. girly?

Animated-mermaid-images-mermaids-5260155-313-313.gif

Animated-mermaid-images-mermaids-5260116-256-325.gif

Beautiful-Mermaid-mermaids-10046343-557-600.gif

Nah I am a lazy person, I don't do clubs :P LOLOLOL haha but who else is in it?
Omgsh that's really funny one of my bestfriends is from there!! Have fun :P

thanks dear. But can you pls explain more about your friend? :D

i used to use iphone 3s but later I had to switched to nokia x3.02

club of old hoggs, lol. Kinda like "fuvck peace, fuvck order...lets start the world war III" lol...peacewoman lol 'D

Btw folks all of you naswarian nationals, i'll be off for 15 days. I'm gonna travel to my hometown...Nalchik, Russia

Join the club. Can we start with a joint airstrike on Assad- me and @Yzd Khalifa had some thoughts on that. :devil:

May your journey be fruitful and filled with mellifluous experiences.:agree:

@Dillinger how you doin comrade general!!! It's been a while since we talked here :)

@Dillinger how you doin comrade general!!! It's been a while since we talked here :)

Yes you have been very sparse my friend. Where have you been? How goes life? How are things in Turkey holding? How's being a mod like?

When shall you be back?

ZY criticism over posts where we are kidding around? I have been plenty clear on issues where I disagree with you- have you ever seen me agree with your ultimate stance on Kashmir among other things? There was a post tossing Mamba about- I just poked you in the middle of it. We play about, no?

Now come, forgive your dear Dilli.:kiss3:

Fine....okay... you're forgiven :smitten:

sorry I got a lot of criticism over my outfit today so I got irritated when both you made those comments. I apologize if I was mean too...sorry :kiss3:

Nah mate, HVKK is too lazy too bomb Syria. Not because It's too easy/hard. But they don't wanna waste their time with that

Fine....okay... you're forgiven :smitten:

sorry I got a lot of criticism over my outfit today so I got irritated when both you made those comments. I apologize if I was mean too...sorry :kiss3:

No no ZY. Come give your friend here a hug- so that I can cop a feel or two. :devil:

OOH I thought the outfit was all traditional- what got them folks to criticize it?:what:

Chill yaara. No harm done whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom