What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger well brother, It's kinda complicated. At the beginning it was fun, then I became used to it, now It's depresstive that you wouldn't want do that. But It's good to do sth for PDF's stabilization. In deed i became rarely active in forum when thinking my posts. Anyways... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No no ZY. Come give your friend here a hug- so that I can cop a feel or two. :devil:

OOH I thought the outfit was all traditional- what got them folks to criticize it?:what:

Chill yaara. No harm done whatsoever.

Lmaooooooo oh hush...no hugs for you :lol:

yeah but it was a halter top...my parents never say anything so i don't get why people feel the need to tell me its inapropriate. Like honestly, if it was dillinger, i wouldn't wear it there...i respect all cultures but I really didn't think it was so I got really annoyed. but w,e.....ppl will be ppl!

@KingMamba93.....mamba hope you're not mad, n srry if I said anything out of place :smitten:

@Alpha1 thanks bud !!! :)

lmaooo.....it's funny because she actually visited russia recently but now i back home in nyc...so you missed :P haha

ahaha lol...don't say that dear. For you and others...a few weeks ago; Operation Venus was officially declared as a success lol. I mean is she from Nalchik too?

@hinduguy Well actually, It's about 2 a.m here which today's officially the 3rd day of the eid. First we went to prayer then visited relatives...as usual eid habbits bro :)

Lmaooooooo oh hush...no hugs for you :lol:

yeah but it was a halter top...my parents never say anything so i don't get why people feel the need to tell me its inapropriate. Like honestly, if it was dillinger, i wouldn't wear it there...i respect all cultures but I really didn't think it was so I got really annoyed. but w,e.....ppl will be ppl!

@KingMamba93.....mamba hope you're not mad, n srry if I said anything out of place :smitten:

Not even if I ask nicely? I promised I wouldn't bite- not too hard anyway. :)

It happens, people have set images in their head. You have your own way, choice and tastes. People tend to get worked up about such things disregarding the fact that its none of their business. :agree:

@hinduguy Well actually, It's about 2 a.m here which today's officially the 3rd day of the eid. First we went to prayer then visited relatives...as usual eid habbits bro :)

did you reply in that thread of yours which was moved to senior section..

did you reply in that thread of yours which was moved to senior section..

yay. I really wanted to reply in there...i had a big problem that time...so couldn't resist. In deed, i especially wanted to reply @Aeronaut post in there...but I couldn't but i'm thinking of replying that issue when I talk to him at gtalk.

But I think i'm recovering my religion back :)

yay. I really wanted to reply in there...i had a big problem that time...so couldn't resist. In deed, i especially wanted to reply @Aeronaut post in there...but I couldn't but i'm thinking of replying that issue when I talk to him at gtalk.

But I think i'm recovering my religion back :)

its better to write a reply and post there so that others can read it..

Oooooopppsss...
I read old pages of naswarville.

its better to write a reply and post there so that others can read it..

i thought that too. I'm not allowed to give much info but It's not a good time to post stuff like that for me

@Aeronaut @nuclearpak are they banned due to multiple ID phenomena?I am 100% sure that they are same guys...as their writing style,time taken b/w two same posts and usage of punctuation,is very much alike.
Loool? Are you still sure bhai? :laughcry:

So, @Alpha1 what did you learn while scanning through the pages of the past?

So, what did you learn @Alpha1 while scanning through the pages of the past?

So, what did you learn
I just scanned recent ! I missed a lot while i was away! :omghaha:
Man I am the life of this thread! No one can stop talking about me good or bad :laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom