What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with you, zindagi kis mod par ake khadi hai is waqt?

Life's hectic and full, but by the grace of God, it's satisfying... Doing a full turnaround & restructuring project and results are clearly visible, But B/S and P&L kills me always!

You tell me, how's life working with you? You work for a Big 4, right?

krait sab ka apna forum hai na ;)

and that would be? he used to live and sleep on this forum, mate!

Oh.. I hope everything is fine with him and just because his professor failed him, that lab rat didn't kill himself for that...

And yeah, accounting sucks!

Munshiyon ki zindage lekin arramdaye hoti hai, paisa jo mint karne ko milta hai- literally. :partay:

Before you said the opinion of someone of a lower stature means little but now when I said that I will let it go instead of telling you what I think you said just say it. So that invalidates your earlier response and if not then at the very least it shows indecisiveness on your part on making up your mind. Indecisiveness is not something a perfect person would possess ergo you are not perfect.

omg you'r so irritating. All of this would be a lot easier if you be as "up front " abot things as you say you are! And no i am not indecisive at all, i just change my mind a lot :rolleyes:

omg you'r so irritating. All of this would be a lot easier if you be as "up front " abot things as you say you are! And no i am not indecisive at all, i just change my mind a lot :rolleyes:

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/indecisive

"If you’re indecisive, you have a hard time making decisions. When you finally do make a decision, you may not be confident about it, or you might change your mind."

:rofl: :rofl:

I am always up front. :)

you're lying :blah: stop lying!

Meri jaan, ab tum jo Pakistan jaa baithi ho, how do I prove otherwise.

I swear on @Hyperion's severe hatred for Tind that I am not lying, IF I am then may he suffer for the rest of eternity among bare tinds.:angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
@RAMPAGE do you know how to zero a scope. Btw my Arm is beter!

Last edited by a moderator:
facepalm.png
images

STOP trying to be clever with me :rolleyes: just answer my ques. so I can go to sleep. you ALWAYS do this!

I been answered your question, you just don't like what I am trying to tell you. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom