What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW Girl, are you a pacifist? Cauz your avatar is Peace :)

@Tanja talk to me, how are you

Nope not a pacifist. Depends on against whom the fight is. If its someone stronger, I am rebel. If its an equal match, I can compromise. If its someone weaker, then yes I am a pacifist!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope not a pacifist. Depends on against whom the fight is. If its someone stronger, I am rebel. If its an equal match, I can compromise. If its someone weaker, then yes I am a pacifist!

I refuse to accept all of that. :whistle:

And if its Aero, I would not fight at all, but I would put a lil bit resistance in there just to keep things spicy ;)

I don't mind a bit of fighting, im gonna score an 'all axis' win....anyway. :D

You want to see me get hit by flak ? :what:

yes :)

But im studying to be a doctor so dw I can heal after...with EXTRA love :P lolololol........scratch all of this before hypry reads it and I am the one getting hit by the flak :lol:

I was suppose to sleep its like 2 here, but not before I make this point!
@Dillinger and @KingMamba93

narcissism and an inflated opinion? oh pleaseee....I am veryyyyyy humble! I can't help it that I am perfect now can I :D

narcissism and an inflated opinion? oh pleaseee....I am veryyyyyy humble! I can't help it that I am perfect now can I :D

Okay I will let it go, I don't wanna hurt your feelings. Goodnight. :P

Yes Mistress, VERY PERFECT. Are mera bas chale toh mai to sada apki kripa bhari nazar ke neeche hi phulta plhalta- BUT ALAS! :D

NO NO ZY, you be AWESOME!! :tup:

Goodnight.

Okay I will let it go, I don't wanna hurt your feelings. Goodnight. :P

what is there to let go of..Mamba dear? :azn: and hurt my feelings? oh pleaseee....say what you gotta say loser :P

Yes Mistress, VERY PERFECT. Are mera bas chale toh mai to sada apki kripa bhari nazar ke neeche hi phulta plhalta- BUT ALAS! :D

NO NO ZY, you be AWESOME!! :tup:

Goodnight.

I hate you BOTH -__- oh so you guys think I am not perfect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom