these were my options

bp7v2Fp.gif

TF7lwk7.gif

7H5rmnl.gif

DMYwd7C.gif

:)

open in seperate tabs if the images aint moving - gif animations

its been a year with the fringe avatar

Yaraa wakeiii mein @Abu Zolfiqar hasn't replied to any one of my posts in a long time, I don't know what I said wrong so that I can apologize to that end ! :undecided:

Which one Bhai? I unsubscribed from this thread since it was flooding my phone with constant email reply notifications

Last edited by a moderator:
Which one Bhai? I unsubscribed from this thread since it was flooding my phone with constant email reply notifications

Sir 8-10 dafaaa quote kiyaa hai aap ko (not once, before this, in this thread) aur eik bhi reply nahin ! :cray:

I even quoted you in a few TTP, Taliban threads, than the LOC Thread & later the Afghan Refugee thread ! :cry:

Parayoon walaaa saloook kar diyaa aaap neii ! :cry:

Sir 8-10 dafaaa quote kiyaa hai aap ko (not once, before this, in this thread) aur eik bhi reply nahin ! :cray:

I even quoted you in a few TTP, Taliban threads, than the LOC Thread & later the Afghan Refugee thread ! :cry:

Parayoon walaaa saloook kar diyaa aaap neii ! :cry:

I did reply on the last one (refugee wala thread)...twice

I did reply on the last one (refugee wala thread)...twice

Not to me ! :pissed:

You quoted someone else & the other one was a by-the-way statement ! :P

Achaaa....khair jokes aside - I'm gonna be in Peshawar next week - Are you still in Isloo or are you in Peshawar these days ? :D

Mein kahaa aaap ko Namak Mandi mein aaap kei MBA khataaam honeiii aur job kiii treat deiteiii haiiin ! :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom