What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW Is a dreamer man, let her dream. Kya karein yaar, hum baniyon ki niyat hamesha se kharaab rahi hai. :devil:

there aren't too many left...its a rare species :P lolol

@Secur @Armstrong @balixd @HRK @Hyperion @mastaan @Oscar @AhaseebA @KingMamba93 @ZYXW @acetophenol @Marshmallow @Yzd Khalifa

Eid Mubaarak yaaron! :)- its today here in India-

Don't know what the traditional or acceptable salutations are. So- may the remainder of your year be prosperous and fruitful.:agree:

Thank you dillinger :P This is very sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:
there aren't too many left...its a rare species :P lolol

Thank you dillinger :P This is very sweet!

IF I had my way there wouldn't be many left. Every one would be singing to Dilli baba's tunes. :devil:

Did your Eid costume fit well? :P

8aDO6t8.gif

what costumes are you talking about?

I had designed a costume for emperess.. and emperor @Hyperion okeyed it

http://woodturtle.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/sexy_burqa.jpg[[/QUOTE]
@[USER=13390]ANTIBODY[/USER] Book this deviant for immoral and obscene posts! :pissed:

I had designed a costume for emperess.. and emperor @Hyperion okeyed it

http://woodturtle.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/sexy_burqa.jpg[[/QUOTE]

:rofl: @[USER=139959]Hyperion[/USER] is lying hinduguy...just the other day I was wearing this and he started calling me conservative and complaining about me wearing too much clothing LOLL XD jk jk jk

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/new-song-coke-studio-s-bismillah/286175?hp&video-featured[/video]

Enjoy the soulful voice and the words...

@ANTIBODY where was your last display picture from?

fringe- last season

the new one is from suits .. still considering to revert to the old one though ..

You're a TV buff hunh? Don't see you much around here- but you seem cool with @Hyperion so you're one of the good guys. :D

Hype recommended that show to me- shall catch it soon. :agree:

Got any recommendations of your own?

You're a TV buff hunh? Don't see you much around here- but you seem cool with @Hyperion so you're one of the good guys. :D

Hype recommended that show to me- shall catch it soon. :agree:

Got any recommendations of your own?

which genre? tv series of which decade do you like 80s,90s,2000+?

suits,hannibal,fringe are easily among the top ten of this decade

critically acclaimed doesnt necessarily mean famous..i.e fringe,in treatement [fell in love with melissa george], arrested development
rjmbXCn.jpg

what genre? what decade?

I love Breaking Bad, Suits, Franklin and Bash, GOT, Family Guy, South Park. Used to really like The Shield, The Unit, Modern Family (haven't seen the last season), The Sopranos (lost track) etc. Can't abide by stuff like How I met your mother, used to like Scrubs but then it got on my nerves. LOVED Boston Legal- savored it while it lasted. Followed Doctor Who and Battlestar Galactica for quite some time- liked that too quite a lot. So can't really put a finger on genre as such or chronology.

@Leader what's up with that skype thread? It got deleted so I cannot see it..

@Dillinger

haha of course of course! I was born to rule...actually scratch that...Pakstan was made so that one day I could come rule it :D Yes, it was I that allama iqbal had a vision of...lol see I had such a effect on guys even then :lol: jk jk

Nooo..... @Hyperion, baby tell me you're not bald :undecided:
Jk even if you are it matters not, everything looks good when it comes to YOU :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom