What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khair Mubarik ! :)

Koi plan nahin...in an hour - Eid Namaaz & then later I'd be the Driver for the Family ! :cray:

I hate tht job... teri tou bhai lag gai hai.. yaar aik baat meinay aaj tak nahin pouch tera naam kya hai yaar?
@Secur eid mobarak to u and ur family bhai! :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am muslim. I don't hate anybody. I don't like what the wahabi doctrine has done to Muslim world and the Arab world in particular. As Algerian, we lived thru what Syria is going thru and we understand the Syrians that are fighting to save and keep their homeland in its actual border as well as their culture, better than anybody else. Blackeagle and ElHassani do not represents the wahabis, they are themselves, for supposedly educated people, they are just two dwarfs seeking attention.
Hope, I replied to your question.

Yeah I recently read up on the violence that erupted in Algeria in the 90's so I can understand where you are coming from.

Nah they are just defending themselves the same way you defend yourself. It is a shame you all throw racist potshots at one another though.

Lol, eid namaz is in like 2 hours and you gonna sleep now?.....i just woke up after 7hours sleep :lazy:
looks like u missed all the fun !!!

kehtay hain jo sota hai wo kho deta hai !!!

@hinduguy @balixd @Marshmallow @RAMPAGE @Slav Defence
1090954_171217786395772_331080959_o.jpg

I adopted another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom