What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you know about me Hinduguy ..
james_bond_craig1.jpg

I somehow felt it.. difficult to describe..

@Desert Fox

Hey there,

Yesterday you asked me if I had any hard feelings toward you, I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't pissed or angry at you, but since I happen to be a pro-Pakistan Saudi, I was a little bit upset about some of the things you said, which were utterly inaccurate.

My friend, if India and Pakistan gone to another war, you guys will destroy each other, that's for sure. The only way to solve the Khasmir dispute is via political dialogue, and economic pressure being exerted with as many nations as possible. No, I'm not happy with everything KSA does when it comes to Pakistan, but you have to give us a credit for saying it. I stated many times that Pakistan should leave the Saudis and the Iranians off, it is better for your own country.

Peace

None of my posts were aimed at Saudis or Arabs, at least not until Arab members started quoting me. I was merely knocking some sense into a few of my countrymen about the ground reality of Pakistan's situation. Ignorant comments like "Pakistan can destroy Iran within days, yadda yadda yadda", etc........ Saudi-Iran conflict is not ours.

Iran isn't our enemy, neither is KSA or any country, except india. That is how the indians see it with regards to us. Which is why they have good relations with Iran and Saudi, Russia and USA, Arabs and Israel. They don't allow any side to influence them against the other country/faction. That is how Pakistanis should deal with nations as well.

Coming to Kashmir, what you said is debatable. Negotiations have always failed, mysteriously always sabotaged with the support of unknown entities.

And i didn't mean to come off rude at times, which is why i later edited any parts that sounded rude.

Here is our situation in Afghanistan:

Indians have been funding and supplying weapons to terrorist from within Afghanistan. These terrorist groups then attack our soldiers on the border, blow up our market places, target our military installations.

Once the US withdraws from Afghanistan, india's only way in to Afghanistan will be Iran. This is where Pakistan must repair its ties with the Iranians a be on friendly terms with them. We have our own rivalry with the indians, we don't need to get into someone elses' fight.

Peace.

@Armstrong @Secur

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom