What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaara waise the link you've given only mentions the development of alumina cores to aid in production of single crystal aerofoil castings and nothing more, unless I missed something.
Oops my bad.!
New Page 4
From technology focus 1999 DRDO states that technologies for equiaxed and single crystal have indegenous developed and demonstrated.
May be they developed 1st gen SCB in 1999 and 2nd gen. SCB in 2nd half of 2000s.2nd gen. SCB are there in compressor section,OTH HPT sections requires 3rd gen of SCB that can withstand very high TiT.

Hello fellows... How's everyone doing. I said hello yesterday, but it seems no one was online except alpha1 and hinduguy.... Where are you lost? @Marshmallow @Armstrong @Talon @Hyperion @KRAIT @arp2041 and our angry mod and so many other fellow naswaris...

And... Eid Mubarak to everyone!

Hey there!! Thanks am just about to go out....Catch me next time...Thanks for the wishes!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
its not her- thats the trend in UK, half will celebrate with KSA, half will follow pakistan, and the new breed of mullahs, wants to implement their own agenda and will celebrate the eid on third day....its matter of preference :D

i was talking to her till 4am today and her final verdict was...ahh not celebrating eid today ...gonna celebrate it with Pakistan ...and then at around 5pm i came to know she is celebrating eid ....haha

934671_553101754737051_154130801_n.jpg

@S-DUCT or @Oscar (he's not replying to me these days :frown: )

Trust me, you dont want me to reply these days.. Im in surrealist mode again here thanks to my dissertation.
My answer to your question would be : "A Rainbow Rhinoceros reading the Ulysses".

@Ceylal quick question so are you a non-Muslim who hates all Muslims or a Muslim who hates wahabbis? :smart:

I am muslim. I don't hate anybody. I don't like what the wahabi doctrine has done to Muslim world and the Arab world in particular. As Algerian, we lived thru what Syria is going thru and we understand the Syrians that are fighting to save and keep their homeland in its actual border as well as their culture, better than anybody else. Blackeagle and ElHassani do not represents the wahabis, they are themselves, for supposedly educated people, they are just two dwarfs seeking attention.
Hope, I replied to your question.

I am muslim. I don't hate anybody. I don't like what the wahabi doctrine has done to Muslim world and the Arab world in particular. As Algerian, we lived thru what Syria is going thru and we understand the Syrians that are fighting to save and keep their homeland in its actual border as well as their culture, better than anybody else. Blackeagle and ElHassani do not represents the wahabis, they are themselves, for supposedly educated people, they are just two dwarfs seeking attention.
Hope, I replied to your question.

I have observed that algerians are are not really conservative when it comes to religion. Will it be accurate to say its the same in tunisia and libya..

@Desert Fox

Hey there,

Yesterday you asked me if I had any hard feelings toward you, I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't pissed or angry at you, but since I happen to be a pro-Pakistan Saudi, I was a little bit upset about some of the things you said, which were utterly inaccurate.

My friend, if India and Pakistan gone to another war, you guys will destroy each other, that's for sure. The only way to solve the Khasmir dispute is via political dialogue, and economic pressure being exerted with as many nations as possible. No, I'm not happy with everything KSA does when it comes to Pakistan, but you have to give us a credit for saying it. I stated many times that Pakistan should leave the Saudis and the Iranians off, it is better for your own country.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom