What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @ZYXW ! :wave:

We all - the Real Kashmiris - hate you ! :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Uncle, I have figured you out.....you adore me, but hve trouble showing affection...no worries, I don't have that trouble :smitten:

Adoration would be a tad excessive ( I don't adore little girls - that would be sooo wrong on sooo many levels :P ) but I do have goodwill & fraternal thoughts for you - Always ! :)

Even if you pissss me off with your Pro-Independence mantra & abject apathy when it comes to the Kashmiris from Occupied Kashmir ! :angry:

Adoration would be a tad excessive ( I don't adore little girls - that would be sooo wrong on sooo many levels :P ) but I do have goodwill & fraternal thoughts for you - Always ! :)

Even if you pissss me off with your Pro-Independence mantra & abject apathy when it comes to the Kashmiris from Occupied Kashmir ! :angry:

Lmfaoooooo well what can I say, I have that effect on people...agree with me or disagree with me, but you just can't help but like me...sorry I mean "have faternal thoughts for me" :D :rofl:

Lmfaoooooo well what can I say, I have that effect on people...agree with me or disagree with me, but you just can't help but like me...sorry I mean "have faternal thoughts for me" :D :rofl:

I dunno I think its got a little to do with the Kashmir Connection; I'm not, in the least bit, an ethno-nationalist or even remotely proud of the whole 'I'm a *insert ethnicity* - Worship Me' mantra but I can't help but feel a bond of blood ties with you even if half the time I want to have a couple of buffaloes sit on you for your Pro-Independence stance !

I dunno I think its got a little to do with the Kashmir Connection; I'm not, in the least bit, an ethno-nationalist or even remotely proud of the whole 'I'm a *insert ethnicity* - Worship Me' mantra but I can't help but feel a bond of blood ties with you even if half the time I want to have a couple of buffaloes sit on you for your Pro-Independence stance !
@ZYXW Is a dreamer man, let her dream. Kya karein yaar, hum baniyon ki niyat hamesha se kharaab rahi hai. :devil:

its not her- thats the trend in UK, half will celebrate with KSA, half will follow pakistan, and the new breed of mullahs, wants to implement their own agenda and will celebrate the eid on third day....its matter of preference :D
dats y i said u r such a dumbo

:rofl::rofl: just kidding!
@ZYXW @Marshmallow @RAMPAGE so what are your Plans for Eid?

im leaving in a bit.....hav lods plan:P wht abt u? dragons ki sat tu eid nae manani?:tongue:

btw let me take this moment on eid day to say no hard feelings
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
@p(-)0ENiX n som other members whom i had a fight wid,are prolly angry:tongue:.....

ill just say nothing personal.....lets let it go on atleast Eid
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

@p(-)0ENiX seems very angry:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom