What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is there to let go of..Mamba dear? :azn: and hurt my feelings? oh pleaseee....say what you gotta say loser :P

There is nothing to say meri jaan rather I just wanted to elicit a response. The fact that you quoted me asking what it could possibly be proves my point. I hope you understand what I mean. ;)

what is there to let go of..Mamba dear? :azn: and hurt my feelings? oh pleaseee....say what you gotta say loser :P

I hate you BOTH -__- oh so you guys think I am not perfect?

I told you that you are babe. YOU ARE PERFECT- LIKE A GLASS OF DALMORE. :kiss3:

There is nothing to say meri jaan rather I just wanted to elicit a response. The fact that you quoted me asking what it could possibly be proves my point. I hope you understand what I mean. ;)

Noooo I don't! Everything in my world is always perfect and happens perfectly and my way. so I find it absurd when someone thinks somthing is wrong and it annooys me so you and @Dillinger stoppp pretending and be straight up :rolleyes1:

I told you that you are babe. YOU ARE PERFECT- LIKE A GLASS OF DALMORE. :kiss3:

-___- LOL ha.ha.ha. you sooo funny :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger ... So jaa thakur.... BTW, where's KRAIT? Haven't seen any posts from him today?

Noooo I don't! Everything in my world is always perfect and happens perfectly and my way. so I find it absurd when someone thinks somthing is wrong and it annooys me so you and @Dillinger stoppp pretending and be straight up :rolleyes1:

I am being straight up, you are the singular paragon of all virtues. IF only you had obsidian black hair, I would catch the first flight to NY and worship you for the rest of my life. :)

Before you said the opinion of someone of a lower stature means little but now when I said that I will let it go instead of telling you what I think you said just say it. So that invalidates your earlier response and if not then at the very least it shows indecisiveness on your part on making up your mind. Indecisiveness is not something a perfect person would possess ergo you are not perfect.

@Dillinger ... So jaa thakur.... BTW, where's KRAIT? Haven't seen any posts from him today?

BHAI @KRAIT sahib to gayab hain. I hope everything is OK with him and his family. I wanted to inquire about the same but he's been MIA for a very long time.

Nah man, sleep is for the old. :)

What's up with you, zindagi kis mod par ake khadi hai is waqt?

BHAI @KRAIT sahib to gayab hain. I hope everything is OK with him and his family. I wanted to inquire about the same but he's been MIA for a very long time.

Nah man, sleep is for the old. :)

Oh.. I hope everything is fine with him and just because his professor failed him, that lab rat didn't kill himself for that...

And yeah, accounting sucks!

I am being straight up, you are the singular paragon of all virtues. IF only you had obsidian black hair, I would catch the first flight to NY and worship you for the rest of my life. :)

I hate sarcasm when I am not the one using it -__- answer meeeeeee dillingerrrr

@RAMPAGE was fine! Had to do driving all day!

@RAMPAGE don't talk about other forums if you dont want to get infracted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom