What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, it's normal where I live... besides, I have been kind of married for over 9 years...... different cultures, different lifestyles I guess...

P.S... Pakistan and most of Pakistanis I know are the worst betahzeeb nation I have ever come across.....indifferent to the plight of it's citizens, just high on "morality", that too in words only... words and actions seldom match ....

Don't challenge me on such issues... I know everything there is to know about Pakistan.... the one apparent and the hidden... :D

fcuk man i am not here to defend or expose anyone ....i dont give a damn what people think about Pakistanis and how they perceive them....because my own views regarding Pakistanis are not much different from yours.....so dont **** me awf by an attempt to indulge me into such stuff.... and dun dare to threaten me on this...you can go and take the sh!t out of them who cares :omghaha:

Right now, I'm engaged in extracting **** of an Arab guy.... sala.... pakistan kee bayizzati karr raha hai! :D

fcuk man i am not here to defend or expose anyone ....i dont give a damn what people think about Pakistanis and how they perceive them....because my own views regarding Pakistanis are not much different from yours.....so dont **** me awf by an attempt to indulge me into such stuff.... and dun dare to threaten me on this...you can go and take the sh!t out of them who cares :omghaha:

1009802_10201370916731629_1524410643_n.jpg

You give me too much credit... naughty you.... :angel:

you dun know him....decency is the only way through which you can make this devil to utter sumthng...so that was an attempt to ask the world's most lamest thing in a most sober manner :D

Right now, I'm engaged in extracting **** of an Arab guy.... sala.... pakistan kee bayizzati karr raha hai! :D

thats epic!!! we can abuse pakistanis as much as we can day in day out but when sum1 else do so we fcuk the hell outta him ......such an a$$hole you are hypi :D

Apnay are allowed to *****.... not ANYONE else.... :devil:

thats epic!!! we can abuse pakistanis as much as we can day in day out but when sum1 else do so we fcuk the hell outta him ......such an a$$hole you are hypi :D

You give me too much credit... naughty you.... :angel:

nah there is still much more to give to you ....like my post above this contains one of such examples

Apnay are allowed to *****.... not ANYONE else.... :devil:

haha typical pakistani emotional drama ...apnay tau apnay hotay hain :laughcry:

wese hypi @Hyperion life ma pehli bar tere mashwaray pe amal kia and i know i fcuked it up sumwat :laughcry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom