What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brisk-fan technology and development of TBC(Thermal barrier coating) are some key technologies that are need to be developed.

What of the SCB? Any confirmation on that, the thread on BR with the DMRL statements that I checked out had some pics. @Hyperion disagrees, any news.

Btw the KMGT has an output of 15MW at ISA:SLS, the 12MW is at 90 degrees Fahrenheit- at which temperature even the LM2500 shows an output of 21-22 MW from its rates 25-24 (will provide company graph for the later in a while).

@Aeronaut, lala, a very happy eid to you and family... :)

@Armstrong... eid mubarak yara.... leaving now so better deliver it while I can

@Dillinger... Dilli ma man... see ya in a couple days...... have fun in the mean time...

Kidhar nikal rahe ho?

Last edited by a moderator:
Euro disney... taking the girls..... will be back in two days..... :)

What of the SCB? Any confirmation on that, the thread on BR with the DMRL statements that I checked out had some pics. @Hyperion disagrees, any news.

Btw the KMGT has an output of 15MW at ISA:SLS, the 12MW is at 90 degrees Fahrenheit- at which temperature even the LM2500 shows an output of 21-22 MW from its rates 25-24 (will provide company graph for the later in a while).

Kidhar nikal rahe ho?

the rules :

the 1 guessing can ask 19 question to which the answer can only be yes or no

when ur questions are finished , u have to tell the name !!!

ok now think of somebody and tell me when u r finished

ok.. am ready.. fire questions..

@S-DUCT OK I found the weight parameters for the LM-2500 base variant* (25 MW output standalone- 24 MW output when coupled with an electric generator with thermal efficiency of 37%- although the performance is actually rated between 22-24 MW depending upon various factors but lets stick to the "brochure figures"). The gas turbine module weighs 22,000 Kg with the shock mounts, this is the weight of the complete turbine module minus the electric generator.

Now can you do me a solid and find the dimensions with regard to the weight of the KMGT?

Btw, according to PSK wrt KMGT- "The ground endurance run for the solitary KGMT technology demonstrator has been completed & based on the results obtained, now prototype fabrication is now in progress for three units in all . All these will be put through a round of accelerated trials in a test-cell to determine the engine’s TTSL & TBO schedules. This phase will be completed by 2016.."

* This base variant has a higher output than the LM2500-30 gas turbine used in the Arleigh Burke class destroyers- which uses 4 LM2500-30 gas turbines. Each of which is rated at an output of 19,700-20,000 kW.

Any help on this @Abingdonboy, @sancho, @sandy_3126?
I had hardluck finding the weight of KMGT,btw here is the interesting picture of KMGT which says that it develops 15MW under ISA:SLS condition.
de125.jpg

Phase-1 of KMGT developed was completed few months ago.

One thing more sir,developing High-bypass turbofan engines might be easier as this has low Turbine inlet temperature (700 C vs 2000 C),so we can use just 2nd gen. SCB or DS in turbine section blades.I think brisk-fan technology is preventing GTRE to Design and develope high bypass engines.

lolzzzzzz

ur in multan , right ??????

btw no load-shedding in islamabad !!!! :yahoo:

I hate ISB guyz for 2 reasons
1. quality of gals there
2. no load sheading
well dhoondnay say to khida bhi mil gatta hai……:cheers:

@Talon, are you celebrating eid today or not?, because i got told that Pakistani community will have their eid tommorrow, today eid was celebrated by arabs, bengalis and indians....lol

EID today....didnt wake up for sehri and was too confused yesterday... :ashamed:

Most of London friends said Eid today so I said why not... :rofl:

@Dillinger
I'm still in my 18s so,no sahib sir.:)
Here is something that i have found at NAL site regarding FSS development.
FSS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom