What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
EID today....didnt wake up for sehri and was too confused yesterday... :ashamed:

Most of London friends said Eid today so I said why not... :rofl:

lol, i heard about the lil confusion, spoke to my brother, he was looking for mosque @ 11:30 am to offer eid namaz, but couldn't find one, because most of the mosques (central london, east london, south hall mosque) were finished with namaz, and the remaining local mosques said they will celebrate tomorrow....
infact some of the local mosques said last night that they will be no rooza today BUT they changed the decisions overnight. :omghaha:

Anybody has experience of zeroing a rifle scope?

lol, i heard about the lil confusion, spoke to my brother, he was looking for mosque @ 11:30 am to offer eid namaz, but couldn't find one, because most of the mosques (central london, east london, south hall mosque) were finished with namaz, and the remaining local mosques said they will celebrate tomorrow....
infact some of the local mosques said last night that they will be no rooza today BUT they changed the decisions overnight. :omghaha:
OMG! :blink: THIS is why I was asking for idiots to unite and people are like I dont like the diversity or am not for pluralism or what crap :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom