Not open for further replies.
@Aeronaut ban him, he is thinking of nuking our Hometown! :butcher:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::

u dragon :angry:

eid mubarak to you in advance little sista

card-2.jpg

ty bro:police:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon, are you celebrating eid today or not?, because i got told that Pakistani community will have their eid tommorrow, today eid was celebrated by arabs, bengalis and indians....lol

Shut up infidel... how dare you open your about regarding the Empress in such a rude manner...... :pissed:
@Dillinger, off one of his testicles.... :pissed:

I heard @ZYXW is taking on the role of US version of Burqa avenger, only this time around, the burqa avenger will be fat :sick:

@Talon, are you celebrating eid today or not?, because i got told that Pakistani community will have their eid tommorrow, today eid was celebrated by arabs, bengalis and indians....lol

she isn't celebrating eid today, she will be tomorrow ....

Nah.. she is slim, feisty, lil toned machine... aren't you babes? :D

Zee-Zuu @ZYXW

I heard @ZYXW is taking on the role of US version of Burqa avenger, only this time around, the burqa avenger will be fat :sick:

Nahi.. sirf unka, jo mujhay achee lagti hain..... :devil:

Mera nishana bhai sahab, dekhay zamana bhai sahab......

34, why you ask? :blink:

just wanted to confirm how true it is k "umar guzarnay k sath sath insan ba tehzeeb hojata ha ":laughcry:

btw why you got married so late

Yara, it's normal where I live... besides, I have been kind of married for over 9 years...... different cultures, different lifestyles I guess...

just wanted to confirm how true it is k "umar guzarnay k sath sath insan ba tehzeeb hojata ha ":laughcry:

btw why you got married so late

P.S... Pakistan and most of Pakistanis I know are the worst betahzeeb nation I have ever come across.....indifferent to the plight of it's citizens, just high on "morality", that too in words only... words and actions seldom match ....

Don't challenge me on such issues... I know everything there is to know about Pakistan.... the one apparent and the hidden... :D

Yara, it's normal where I live... besides, I have been kind of married for over 9 years...... different cultures, different lifestyles I guess...

oh you mean bf/gf relationship for 9 years and all that hanky panky before finally getting married at 34 :)

No.. not exactly that.... I'm kind of person who needs to be certain about things.... I want to live life with someone I know I'll love for the rest of my life..... not just get by / or get along like the rest of Pakistan.... where it becomes more of a duty than anything else after few years of marriage...

Well, as I said... different cultures..... different lifestyles......

oh you mean bf/gf relationship for 9 years and all that hanky panky before finally getting married at 34 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom