What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aeronaut BB @Hyperion @Armstrong @Talon @Mani2020 @WebMaster @Awesome @Slav Defence @Leader @Jazzbot @M-48 @Mirzay @ZYXW @KingMamba93 @nuclearpak @Zakii @Ayush @arp2041 @Spring Onion @SOHEIL @Alpha1 @RAMPAGE @Neptune @A.Rafay @balixd @Hermione G @AstanoshKhan @Dillinger @seiko @Aka123 @LoveIcon @JonAsad @RazPaK @BDforever @air marshal @cb4 @DESERT FIGHTER @hunter_hunted @HRK @jaibi @p(-)0ENiX @persona_non_grata @S.U.R.B. @Secur @Strigon

46040-eid-mubarak.jpg

eid-mubaraklklk.jpg

Eid-Mubarak4-300x300.png

eid-mubarak-3.jpg

images

images

images

@Marshmallow, Eid Mubarak to you and all the PDF-ians mentioned before. Now go out tomorrow and make some tika boti and enjoy with Friends and Families

And I pray to Allah to guide us to correct path for Salvation.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur what's trending? Sup?
@S-DUCT In addition, what are the further challenges pending with the Kaveri engine, single crystal blades bagged so what now?

Happy Eid to you too babes! :smitten:

Yeah... leg feels a bit better... :D

@Hyperion ......Agent Zee Zuu didn't get to wish you so here we go.... lmfaooo
Happy Eid Hypey! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family and have a safe trip! Also hope your leg is better :P

Single crystal blades bagged? Are you sure???????? Only three nations know how to do it....... and out of them only one knows how to do it right..... who gave you this news...????

@Secur what's trending? Sup?
@S-DUCT In addition, what are the further challenges pending with the Kaveri engine, single crystal blades bagged so what now?

Single crystal blades bagged? Are you sure???????? Only three nations know how to do it....... and out of them only one knows how to do it right..... who gave you this news...????

Were on display during aeroindia this year. :D Still no luck with many other things though- specially completing that HATF for engines in country.

ai13turblades1.jpg

ai13turblades3.jpg

ai13turblades4.jpg

The ceramic cores (above, 2nd pic from the top) used in the process. For single crystal blades to have a hollow honeycomb interior, a ceramic core is used around which the crystals are grown. The core is leached off later. The image above shows ceramic cores with the hollow part of a blade visible. Still no confirmation on gen though- still need to time get up industrial level manufacturing capability along with quality standards.

@Hyperion Need time to confirm if the blades on the AL engine are SCBs, and IF so where are they manufactured since the Koraput facility is relatively new.

LOL... dude... those are not the blades.... and trust me the metallurgy of those blades is the most heavily guarded secret in this world.. even more than the meaning of life itself .... the world will end before anyone other than the US of A truly understands that! :D

Were on display during aeroindia this year. :D Still no luck with many other things though- specially completing that HATF for engines in country.

ai13turblades1.jpg

ai13turblades3.jpg

ai13turblades4.jpg

The ceramic cores (above, 2nd pic from the top) used in the process. For single crystal blades to have a hollow honeycomb interior, a ceramic core is used around which the crystals are grown. The core is leached off later. The image below shows ceramic cores with the hollow part of a blade visible. Still no confirmation on gen though- still need to time get up industrial level manufacturing capability along with quality standards.

LOL... dude... those are not the blades.... and trust me the metallurgy of those blades is the most heavily guarded secret in this world.. even more than the meaning of life itself .... the world will end before anyone other than the US of A truly understands that! :D

Bro, PSK stated clearly on good authority that those are 2nd gen SCBs, but @S-DUCT or @Oscar (he's not replying to me these days :frown: ) can clear that up for you. Although the labeling is based on a presentation from DMRL. So it is legit. Other than that its really not my field- that's why I was asking Duct sahib about pending challenges.

Yara, trust me. This is my field..... If the alphabet had A - Z, and A itself had one million sub'labets'.... then what is shown is the first part of those sublabets... :D

Bro, PSK stated clearly on good authority that those are 2nd gen SCBs, but @S-DUCT can clear that up for you. Although the labeling is based on a presentation from DMRL. So it is legit. Other than that its really not my field- that's why I was asking Duct sahib about pending challenges.

Yara, trust me. This is my field..... If the alphabet had A - Z, and A itself had one million sub'labets'.... then what is shown is the first part of those sublabets... :D

Lets hope S-DUCT will not repeat a no show and Oscar sir will reply. Might get to learn something.

You folks been copying off Dongfengs hunh, naughty people. Well the body and guidance anyway. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom