What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You referring to Shaheen?

Lets hope S-DUCT will not repeat a no show and Oscar sir will reply. Might get to learn something.

You folks been copying off Dongfengs hunh, naughty people. Well the body and guidance anyway. :D

You have no idea...... think about it....... lacey lacey stuff underneath the burka...... i can expand upon it in email to Zee-Zu.... :P
@ZYXW.... :D

As I said, one gets to learn a lot.

You missed @ZYXW today though- we are fitting her into a burkha. She says she looks good in one, how can someone look good in a burkha?:cuckoo:
@Dillinger, btw, my best mate is working on your next nightmare..... he is the project lead actually...... nothing to do with shaheen... something completely indigenous..... what a beautiful thing it is........ you are bound to forget AGNI-V...... :D

About to reach your news channels.... in a couple of months....

Last edited by a moderator:
You have no idea...... think about it....... lacey lacey stuff underneath the burka...... i can expand upon it in email to Zee-Zu.... :P
@ZYXW.... :D

email pe to gayab hai woh do teen dino se. :frown: At least she made it clear that she would not consider selling me off as some discarded article in exchange for some shoes in her last reply. :)

@hinduguy What was the video you taged me in? :rofl:

Shut up infidel... how dare you open your about regarding the Empress in such a rude manner...... :pissed:
@Dillinger, off one of his testicles.... :pissed:

shahenshah...gustakhi maaf.. I am merely a darji for you (others call me fasion designer) .. shall I show you some other styles from my collection...
how about a short lengh one with stockings and a matching hat?

@hinduguy What was the video you taged me in? :rofl:
did you see it in full.. lolz..

You Brits and your infatuation with hats.... OK... challay gee... :D

shahenshah...gustakhi maaf.. I am merely a darji for you (others call me fasion designer) .. shall I show you some other styles from my collection...
how about a short lengh one with stockings and a matching hat?

did you see it in full.. lolz..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom