What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever heard of Mafia War's injections ? :D There was a simple way to do it and your boys didn't want to risk it , in their country , if you can understand what I mean and I didn't want to involve myself with individual customers .

Since when did you get into scripts? :undecided:

Acha we can set up a gmail hit through Oscar sir or you if you can pass around PMs. From there generic tele is hard but g-chat talking should do.

Since when did you get into scripts? :undecided:

Acha we can set up a gmail hit through Oscar sir or you if you can pass around PMs. From there generic tele is hard but g-chat talking should do.

A long time ago . :D

That isn't really a problem , mate . Whenever the interested parties are ready :lol:

You are absolutely correct and it's very difficult for that person to do the work, which he's supposed to do. :D

Precisely , so what is the work you are supposed to do at the moment and what are you really doing on your smartphone ? :D

Oh no! Krait is the revered snake we all fear, although wo aaj kal kam hi aata hai online.

I am Dilli baba, the curer of anguished souls, succor for the fundoo stricken, charmer of ladies and tamer of animals. Dillinger at your service.
@Neptune Well we should join the orgy no? @Secur please tag him with the original article on the topic. Let him know how the Iranians rebel.:partay:
@Aka123 Kya haal hai aapka janaab. Apna intro bhi de hi deejiye. :)
@hinduguy You killjoy, hater you! How goes life man, karte kya ho waise in the Queen's country?

Bhai.... regarding intro.... I am a software engineer working in US and want to do a Masters in Management i.e. MBA in future. I hail from Kolkata, I am a Bengali. My roots are from erstwhile East Bengal. :D Other than Kolkata I have stayed in quite a few other cities in India for work. For the last couple of years I am in US.

bdw are you Bengali ?

Precisely , so what is the work you are supposed to do at the moment and what are you really doing on your smartphone ? :D

I was supposed to create document and send it to client but that was so huge, that I was getting bored. :sick:
So I started browsing. :P

Well now I have completed that, submitted and returned home.

I shouldn't work much on Friday evening I decided. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
BQstmtiCAAIIv9f.jpg

:sarcastic: @Jazzbot @Talon @Slav Defence @mafiya @cb4 @Marshmallow

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom