What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... don ka photo avatar main :)
waise kya khareeda... what do you do on eid ..apart from killing random animal and drinking their blood.
this is not that eid !!!

bought a couple of very nice kurtas ....... went to the tailor to get a suit stitched . also bought some shirts and ties....

i was with family so it was kidda a quest :D

this is not that eid !!!

bought a couple of very nice kurtas ....... went to the tailor to get a suit stitched . also bought some shirts and ties....

i was with family so it was kidda a quest :D
wah.. wah... do you choose them yourself, or your mom does it for you, you just nod your head.. :D
I used to hate shopping but it relieves stress now, especially if you go to malls.

wah.. wah... do you choose them yourself, or your mom does it for you, you just nod your head.. :D
lolzzzz ........

my mom chooses the cloth when im home and have to get my kurta stitched from a tailor but that kinda thing is very rare..... i usually get a ready-made .

i like to do shopping on my own !!!

@Dillinger .. one comment in german thread earned me an infra... guess the number ...

Last edited by a moderator:
What number?

har post ka ek number hota hai ..thread main.. like yours is #11891

lolzzzz ........

my mom chooses the cloth when im home and have to get my kurta stitched from a tailor but that kinda thing is very rare..... i usually get a ready-made .

i like to do shopping on my own !!!

what about with friends...

Again you need "muslamic raygun"... :lol:

I shall find a way- I always do- if need be I'll bring over the orgy participants to India itself. :devil:

har post ka ek number hota hai ..thread main.. like yours is #11891

what about with friends...

Oh that- well the posts there have been deleted so no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom