What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger ahaha...so that's it huh? I heard it too. But in Turkey, couples keep it g because of their high privacy concerns. Personally, I prefer Australian due to my first experience :moil: :D :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger ahaha...so that's it huh? I heard it too. But in Turkey, couples keep it g because of their high privacy concerns. Personally, I prefer Australian due to my first experience :moil: :D :lol:
you1.jpg

Star_Burst.gif

cherry1.gif

imageMain_1_12.jpg

@Oscar

Sir, if you don't mind me asking, what is it that you do?

Furthermore I apologize for constantly bombarding you with questions but it is exceedingly difficult to find anyone who can provide answers, at least answers which are perspicuous and detailed. It is in my nature to pick at someone's brain even to the point of nausea. :ashamed:

I am putting this post here because on the general threads it can invite trolls.

You had previously stated that the PAF is likely to last 2-3 weeks in a conflict with the IAF and obviously with the Indian armed forces as an extension. Was that statement based upon the current capabilities of the IAF or did you take the planned/upcoming/slated acquisitions into consideration? What would be the options/tactics/strategies that the PAF can employ to prolong said conflict while being able to last longer and inflict greater damage? In what areas does the IAF really have an advantage that such a scenario has arisen in the first place? IF the PAF were to acquire the J-10Bs on an expedited basis despite all its financial issues how would that affect the equation as such? Are their any possible acquisitions on the PAF's part which are within its means that can balance the situation out? In your opinion what is the weakest link as far as the IAF is concerned? How do you think that the IAF would actually fare in a "two front war" disregarding the usual bravado of my compatriots?

@Aeronaut Bhai jaan aap kabse Evanescence sune lagein hain? Kafi emo band hai. Bro, with @Secur's permission could you pass on his email id to me through a PM? I would be much obliged. :)
@Armstrong Still waiting for your answer lard belly? How traumatized were you? Come on, humor me and be creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom