What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably nothing more than tracking devices and anti-tamper seals that notify if broken ?

Nothing more than that. The idea is to keep systems like the AIDEWS and SNIPER away from the Chinese.

@Armstrong Y U NO REPLY TO MY VERY SERIOUS AND IMPORTANT Q ABOVE???!!!:pissed:
@Neptune Sup brother, how goes life and what's the scene like in Turkey. I hear that there are orgies going on in Iran, want to hop over?
@DRAY Tell us (me) something about yourself, as in intro yaara.
@Ayush Kya haal hai tera, kidhar bhatak raha hai aajkal?
@ExtraOdinary Y U NO ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST!! :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
how is it possible that pakistani planes were there picking taliban americans knew it and still thay didn't said any thing to pakistan. now when they are loosing this war they are blaming pakistan ......

thanks for the link:agree:

Well , I haven't really seen the video you posted but from what I guess , you and they are referring somehow to ' Kunduz Airlift ' . Before the US invasion , we were supporting Taliban in the country for different reasons , hence we had some personnel from ISI posted there , to assist them . When the US invaded Afghanistan , they moved in with Northern Alliance and a sort of siege was laid to the city of Kunduz . At that time , Pakistan asked the US time to delay the operation so it could get its people out of there . An operation was sucessfully carried out by the PAF to evacuate our men , under explicit permission of the Govt of United States , several sorties were made overnight and Yanks would later deny involvement for sometime .

@Armstrong On a scale of 1 to 10 how traumatized were you when you caught @Secur making sweet sweet love to Altu sahib? Same for when you caught @Hyperion with his goats?

Operation ' Assassination of Character ' still ongoing ? :what:

969090_700393719986997_1519277462_n.jpg

@Armstrong Y U NO REPLY TO MY VERY SERIOUS AND IMPORTANT Q ABOVE???!!!:pissed:
@Neptune Sup brother, how goes life and what's the scene like in Turkey. I hear that there are orgies going on in Iran, want to hop over?
@DRAY Tell us (me) something about yourself, as in intro yaara.
@Ayush Kya haal hai tera, kidhar bhatak raha hai aajkal?
@ExtraOdinary Y U NO ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST!! :pissed:

Intro! I am living under the rule of didi at Kolkata; A banker, but might become an entrepreneur in future; need to do something on my own. No doubt a defense enthusiast, and like any average Indian, I also have an interest in political affairs; both internal & external. During the day I surf defence.pk mostly on my mobile, that's why I post less....hate to type on a mobile.

For me defence.pk is a virtual place to debate over things, expressing my opinion on different sane & insane topics, and trying to figure out what our BD posters are saying! :) Hard to believe now that my forefathers had their origin there before 1947.

I still remember during our school and college days how we used to debate over everything for long hours....Bengalis you know! Now old friends are scattered across the globe; and I am filling the vacuum here! :)

@L@eeq

One wonders , of course :rofl:

@Dillinger Did you get the joke in the picture ?

Intro! I am living under the rule of didi at Kolkata; A banker, but might become an entrepreneur in future; need to do something on my own. No doubt a defense enthusiast, and like any average Indian, I also have an interest in political affairs; both internal & external. During the day I surf defence.pk mostly on my mobile, that's why I post less....hate to type on a mobile.

For me defence.pk is a virtual place to debate over things, expressing my opinion on different sane & insane topics, and trying to figure out what our BD posters are saying! :) Hard to believe now that my forefathers had their origin there before 1947.

I still remember during our school and college days how we used to debate over everything for long hours....Bengalis you know! Now old friends are scattered across the globe; and I am filling the vacuum here! :)

I see. Amra Bangali jon, amader shobhav tai aemon, we need to debate and talk. Loquacious lot we are. I see, you are probably older than me if you are already settled in a job. BD lungi banger's ra puro puri pagol, matha ta kharab hoe gaeche long time back. That's why me and @Hyperion advocate the annexation and eventual genocidal destruction of BD and its people. :devil:

A busy man I see. That's perfectly fine, the number of posts don't count one bit. We shall be seeing a lot more of each other on PDF now. :)

@L@eeq

One wonders , of course :rofl:

@Dillinger Did you get the joke in the picture ?

Indeed Sir, indeed I did. Ah but such is the nature of living now, the world grows smaller and yet the distances between people grow unfathomably large. Anyway- still thinking of a way to set up a secure line so that I can converse with you folks. Butt sahib to nakabile ilaaj hain, nikamme in fact, gmail pe bhi gayab hain. :angry: Hype is secretive, probably doesn't want anyone to know that he's bald and sporting a lard belly. Arp is busy getting banned, Ayush is also missing. :frown:

@Dillinger what was your nick an year ago. i left the forum and after few months i am back. ... Arn't you Krait???
if i am not mistaken??

@Dillinger what was your nick an year ago. i left the forum and after few months i am back. ... Arn't you Krait???
if i am not mistaken??

Oh no! Krait is the revered snake we all fear, although wo aaj kal kam hi aata hai online.

I am Dilli baba, the curer of anguished souls, succor for the fundoo stricken, charmer of ladies and tamer of animals. Dillinger at your service.
@Neptune Well we should join the orgy no? @Secur please tag him with the original article on the topic. Let him know how the Iranians rebel.:partay:
@Aka123 Kya haal hai aapka janaab. Apna intro bhi de hi deejiye. :)
@hinduguy You killjoy, hater you! How goes life man, karte kya ho waise in the Queen's country?

Oh no! Krait is the revered snake we all fear, although wo aaj kal kam hi aata hai online.

I am Dilli baba, the curer of anguished souls, succor for the fundoo stricken, charmer of ladies and tamer of animals. Dillinger at your service.
@Neptune Well we should join the orgy no? @Secur please tag him with the original article on the topic. Let him know how the Iranians rebel.:partay:
@Aka123 Kya haal hai aapka janaab. Apna intro bhi de hi deejiye. :)

Yaar offc mein huun, mobile se login..... Kam chorke ye sab kar raha huun :P

Ghar jaake login karke deta huun intro.... mobile typing sucks! :D

I see. Amra Bangali jon, amader shobhav tai aemon, we need to debate and talk. Loquacious lot we are. I see, you are probably older than me if you are already settled in a job. BD lungi banger's ra puro puri pagol, matha ta kharab hoe gaeche long time back. That's why me and @Hyperion advocate the annexation and eventual genocidal destruction of BD and its people. :devil:

A busy man I see. That's perfectly fine, the number of posts don't count one bit. We shall be seeing a lot more of each other on PDF now. :)

Yes we will surely :) BTW I have set my signature also considering the impending effects of global warming! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom