What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reactions: HRK
Okay now,as you have posted the image in offical thread,we can discuss,here..
first of all,I have heard of same,such flaws in shia sect,but sinces they believe in endicity of prophet hood,therefore I do accept them as muslim brothers...their practices also quite similar,
second,I have heard that shia sect itself is sub-divided into many sects,therefore,we cannot declare all of them 'kafir' like that.

yes they do not like our main three sahaba e kraam,and claim such things,but this again is their social and historical,political clash,therefore,I cannot judge them as non-muslims,we better leave this on Allah subhana o tala, as Allah has clearly said in Surah Namal that:

'Allah will judge them on Resurrection day

('Allah qayamat k din un mai apne hukum se faisla kerde ga")
I hope that I have translated right.

what was ur it before ???

1017529_700218593337843_621181871_n.jpg

yeh cheetay sahi post ki hai,but tragedy is k boys mai bhi khwateen wali khoosoosiyaat agaye hai :cray:

@Slav Defence

Hey man,

I don't think the US is interested in provoking a nuclear war, if they drop a 3rd bomb in whatever country, the consequences will be extremely devastating, the days where the US was monopolizing nuclear weapons are over, therefore, the US won't risk nuking the holiest place for a 1,700 billion people. Not to mention that the US is a rational actor.

If you were referring to the prophecy of the destruction of Kaba, then yes, such incident took place when the Qarmatains stole the Black Stone. Additionally, they were responsible for the desecration of the Wall of Zamzam with corpses, and some historians had argued that the Kaba was severely damaged while they were trying to take the stone.

But thankfully, we got it back :police:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oscar sir still waiting on that reply. Why in the lord's name does the IAC-1 have three MF-STAR radars along with a RAN-40L.

Btw there had been some speculative plans in a galaxy far far away to try and build an AEW variant of the S-3 Viking (or so I had heard), do you think that would have ever been possible given that there doesn't seem to be much space on the said platform for an AEW array/sensor?

@Slav Defence

Hey man,

I don't think the US is interested in provoking a nuclear war, if they drop a 3rd bomb in whatever country, the consequences will be extremely devastating, the days where the US was monopolizing nuclear weapons are over, therefore, the US won't risk nuking the holiest place for a 1,700 billion people. Not to mention that the US is a rational actor.

If you were referring to the prophecy of the destruction of Kaba, then yes, such incident took place when the Qarmatains stole the Black Stone. Additionally, they were responsible for the desecration of the Wall of Zamzam with corpses, and some historians had argued that the Kaba was severely damaged while they were trying to take the stone.

But thankfully, we got it back :police:

Have you seen my next post in the very same thread ya-akhi?I said not mecca madina,but rest of the arab,and I was talking of attack by anti-christ,a/c to hadith,when he will see kaba,he will say that:"I want this white palace" by pointing out,and 70% of Rasool Allah's prophecy is fulfilled (Allah humma salay ala muhammadin wa ala ale sayadina muhammadin)at that time,kaaba was not even constructed....!!!
but we shouldn't be afraid of this,at that will be the day,when their extinction will begin,and our new rise too Inshallah,that is why I am always calm and almost cold to see the worse condition of world today,this has to be happen,this was decided and this is a fact,Allah has taught them and given them,dominency and power,as he told Rasool Allah,he planned,prepared everything,introducing televisions,and all such technology was his idea,to finally differentiate b/w weak and strong in massive scale,so relax,and keep your faith strong on Allah subhanao tala.:)

@Slav Defence @ armstrong @Talon @secure @WebMaster @Stealth @RazPaK @ jazzbot @RAMPAGE @mafiya @ hrk @ patriots
what do you say about this vid ??? its new for me

Americans are connoisseur of lies,they have created such documentaries to spread propaganda against our army so that trust deficiency can be created b/w army and public..
They have always created such dramay baazi...if you don't believe me then you must study,Operation woodland and operation mongoose..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/268456-operation-mongoose.html#post4591303
@L@eeq here is a link for you...

Americans are connoisseur of lies,they have created such documentaries to spread propaganda against our army so that trust deficiency can be created b/w army and public..
They have always created such dramay baazi...if you don't believe me then you must study,Operation woodland and operation mongoose..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/268456-operation-mongoose.html#post4591303
@L@eeq here is a link for you...

how is it possible that pakistani planes were there picking taliban americans knew it and still thay didn't said any thing to pakistan. now when they are loosing this war they are blaming pakistan ......

thanks for the link:agree:

@Oscar sir still waiting on that reply. Why in the lord's name does the IAC-1 have three MF-STAR radars along with a RAN-40L.

Btw there had been some speculative plans in a galaxy far far away to try and build an AEW variant of the S-3 Viking (or so I had heard), do you think that would have ever been possible given that there doesn't seem to be much space on the said platform for an AEW array/sensor?

DOnt really have a concrete theory for you at the time, since it seems overkill unless they operate on different bands.
An AEW variant of the viking would make sense if the aircraft were still being manufactured. Doesnt seem to have any logical customer.

how is it possible that pakistani planes were there picking taliban americans knew it and still thay didn't said any thing to pakistan. now when they are loosing this war they are blaming pakistan ......

thanks for the link:agree:
you must read the link I have given you,even if you will see my question in post no 5,alot things will be clear to you..

DOnt really have a concrete theory for you at the time, since it seems overkill unless they operate on different bands.
An AEW variant of the viking would make sense if the aircraft were still being manufactured. Doesnt seem to have any logical customer.

Hmm. that's what I have been thinking- the over kill part that is. Btw apparently despite being "smaller" than the Vikramaditya it can accommodate an air arm of 20 Fulcrums and 10 helis. That one was a shocker- but confirmed by our VCNS. Also 5 AEW Kamov+Oko on board. Seems cluttered.

Well reports suggested that there was still life in the S-3s and that they are being put into storage. Apparently the Brits had looked at it for the AEW role beyond Sea King AEWs, along with the V-22 TOSS variant. Would have made an excellent naval AEW no?

There is something on board those F-16's but it does not prevent them from being used in a conflict.

Presumably nothing more than tracking devices and anti-tamper seals that notify if broken ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom