What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not angry! :D

:woot:

Hahahaha! Marshmallow, I think anyone that knows you on this forum also knows that you are always the provocateur. :P

Relax! :cheers:

Ok if u say....:police: wid a hope that if u and ur kind like @Armstrong wernt lockd in ramdan in 1st 20 days,then i hope u both wud surely be put in da jail in atleast last ten days
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
so da angels like me can get som relief:laugh::omghaha: Jk

Last edited by a moderator:
You calling me a devil again? :angry: :P

I found this picture of you...........

Please try & lose some weight in the last 10 days of Ramadan while us devils are tortured by God in hell..............:rofl:

ye pic achi nai hy plz remove it:what: serious!

[MENTION=143754]Marshmallow[/MENTION]

Alright, I removed it. Delete the post you quoted.

What was wrong with that pic by the way?

i dunno but it was very yukyyy

phoenix ...bad choice it was :angry:

no it wasnt a nice pic :angry:

Haha! You didn't like the spider? Let it bite your hand. You might turn in to some mutated superhero called "Spider Marshmallow Girl"! :laughcry: :rofl:

By the way sister, I need a better excuse than "it's yucky" :-)lol:) next time to remove a picture from my post. That picture was from deviantART & they have strict community guidelines that you may read here.

Anyway, that's enough for now. Talk to you soon. :)

Haha! You didn't like the spider? Let it bite your hand. You might turn in to some mutated superhero called "Spider Marshmallow Girl"! :laughcry: :rofl:

By the way sister, I need a better excuse than "it's yucky" :-)lol:) next time to remove a picture from my post. That picture was from deviantART & they have strict community guidelines that you may read here.

Anyway, that's enough for now. Talk to you soon. :)

no not the spider pic but the pic b4 dat,it wasnt nice :angry: i dun post dirty pics for u or anybudy:what:

n abt deviant art,ill read it afta aftari,its a long post:tongue:

haha, good... Im also on diet plan, well not that I follow it :D

GIRLS :tongue:

Damn you
I'm on a diet plan since before Ramadan and I've already lost weight. I was going club but stopped for Ramadan, will rejoin after Eid. A cousin's wedding coming in Oct so gotta get slim..

GIRLS:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom