What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
chup kurk udr corner mi bheto:angry: im tryin to hav serious discussions on othr threads :angry::smokin:

main-qimg-7018d56317753b93cf5c4ed8868ff504

Wet blanket sissy. IF you and @ZYXW duke it out then my money's on ZY. Isn't that so @Hyperion? :)

Lmaoo is this even worth mentioning sicne its sooo obvious :D

I am mad at @Hyperion, and if he keeps up his affair with @Armstrong, Hypey I am going to leave you for the "milkman" of the empire....atleast he'll be loyal to me :whistle:

P.s.- do we even have a milkman in this empire? XD

Last edited by a moderator:
and maybe thoz cartoons used to appear on tv back in 70s when ppl dint have colord tv cuz i never see these cartoons n da character on any cartoon network these days n when @p(-)0ENiX wud celebrate even 14 august by listenning to national anthem on radio by standing strait in his room in da respect :rofl: :rofl:

Grumpy-Cat-Narcissism-Test.jpeg

I was born in the year 1990! :angry:

Courage the Cowardly Dog as per Wikipedia originally ran from "November 12, 1999" to "November 22, 2002", so you better get your facts straight Marshmallow. :lol:

Cartoon Network sucks these days by the way. When I was younger, I used to watch shows like Dexter's Laboratory & The Flintstones on Cartoon Network. I was even a big fan of the older Spider Man series.

As for standing straight when the national anthem plays, what's wrong with that? Haven't you seen athletes stand straight when the national anthem is played? Our teachers in my old school used to make us stand still in a respectful manner when a country's national anthem would be played. Apart from that, none of us really cared about the national anthems being played.

I dedicate the pic below to you Marshmallow.............:rofl: :P

i_like_my_mashmallows_burnt_flyer_design-re26ee76365e34d89804607da8675ee7e_vgvyf_8byvr_512.jpg

Grumpy-Cat-Narcissism-Test.jpeg

I was born in the year 1990!

Courage the Cowardly Dog as per Wikipedia originally ran from "November 12, 1999" to "November 22, 2002", so you better get your facts straight Marshmallow.

Cartoon Network sucks these days by the way. When I was younger, I used to watch shows like Dexter's Laboratory & The Flintstones on Cartoon Network. I was even a big fan of the older Spider Man series.

As for standing straight when the national anthem plays, what's wrong with that? Haven't you seen athletes stand straight when the national anthem is played? Our teachers in my old school used to make us stand still in a respectful manner when a country's national anthem would be played. Apart from that, none of us really cared about the national anthems being played.

I dedicate the pic below to you Marshmallow.............:P

i_like_my_mashmallows_burnt_flyer_design-re26ee76365e34d89804607da8675ee7e_vgvyf_8byvr_512.jpg

hahahahah i cant believe u took all da pain in replyin dis long by searchin it on Wikipedia :omghaha:

yeh its very RESPECTFUL TO STAND STRAIGHT while listennin to national anthem n we all do that but WE DO IT BY WATCHING IT ON TV and not by HEARING ON RADIO LIKE PPL BACK IN 70S USED TO DO N DUDE I compared u wid RADIO GENERATION haha :rofl::rofl:

c its working again:laugh: ur gettin annoyed slowly n steadily:omghaha:

lol loved da pic u posted :P thnx :meeting:

hahahahah i cant believe u took all da pain in replyin dis long by searchin it on Wikipedia

That only took a few seconds. :lol:

yeh its very RESPECTFUL TO STAND STRAIGHT while listennin to national anthem n we all do that but WE DO IT BY WATCHING IT ON TV and not by HEARING ON RADIO LIKE PPL BACK IN 70S USED TO DO N DUDE I compared u wid RADIO GENERATION haha

:angry:

There is no such thing as a "radio generation". Is that your style of referring to people who grew up listening to the radio? Well, I grew up with the Internet & lots of awesome video games. :D

There is a generation "X" & "Y" though, but I have come up with a new classification called "generation retard", & you my friend are its first member. :rofl:

c its working again:laugh: ur gettin annoyed slowly n steadily

lol loved da pic u posted :P thnx :meeting:

Here is another one for you then..................:P

35150490.jpg

and maybe thoz cartoons used to appear on tv back in 70s when ppl dint have colord tv cuz i never see these cartoons n da character on any cartoon network these days n when @p(-)0ENiX wud celebrate even 14 august by listenning to national anthem on radio by standing strait in his room in da respect :rofl: :rofl:

Really?? Now I am sure that you are 5.. :whistle:

@Strigon

ja kur so cuz u need to get up for sehri :angry: zada chupr chupr kio kuray ho us thread py :angry::smokin:

I'd like to thank @Marshmallow and @Dillinger for not helping this traitor!! As for @Hyperion, stop cheating on me with armstrong! who would've thought this day would ever come, sheesh LOL :undecided:

Ye main kya sun raha hun?? :bad:

Lmaoo is this even worth mentioning sicne its sooo obvious :D

I am mad at @Hyperion, and if he keeps up his affair with @Armstrong, Hypey I am going to leave you for the "milkman" of the empire....atleast he'll be loyal to me :whistle:

P.s.- do we even have a milkman in this empire? XD

My grandfather had many milkmen working under him in old days..won't you prefer the boss?? :smokin:

Welcome back my darling... :D Sorry with dad atm, will get back in an hour or so... :smitten:

That only took a few seconds. :lol:

There is no such thing as a "radio generation". Is that your style of referring to people who grew up listening to the radio? Well, I grew up with the Internet & lots of awesome video games. :D

There is a generation "X" & "Y" though, but I have come up with a new classification called "generation retard", & you my friend are its first member. :rofl:

Here is another one for you then..................:P

35150490.jpg

lolllllllllllllz phoenix i better stop cuz u r really gettin angry now haha u said u wudnt :lol:

i think we shud stop....its not nice for decent ppl like me to respond to any fight startd by u in ramdan lolz JK:astagh:

i dun wanna repeat it again:tongue:

@Strigon

ja kur so cuz u need to get up for sehri :angry: zada chupr chupr kio kuray ho us thread py :angry::smokin:

Ha, idhar duphar kay 2 baj rahay haan, abhee soo jaoon? dont wory, I'll have a nice picture for you to look at while you eat food for sehri :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom