What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
naa.. main lucknow ka laal darhi wala uncle nahi hun.. jo paan chaba ke shayri bolun.. :rofl:
sirf sharab peeta hun... :hang2:
yaar u surely belong to some muslim majority area in india , right ???

hmm.. what if I say.. you are right.. what will be the reason.. :)
chor yaar pahaylioon ko , tell me , is it safe to visit amritsar and hoshiarpur by road for a pakistani ???

chor yaar pahaylioon ko , tell me , is it safe to visit amritsar and hoshiarpur by road for a pakistani ???

there is a direct bus service .. yes it is safe man... but you should ask fellow pakistani who have done the travelling... whether it is comfortable...

there is a direct bus service .. yes it is safe man... but you should ask fellow pakistani who have done the travelling... whether it is comfortable...
yaar i fear getting arrested by ur RAW because of my past affiliations !!! :lol:

@Dillinger what say u !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why I am not a behgairat like you. :lol:

What's your definition of Beghairat?
For me, kisi pe thookna, aur phir us thook ko us bande ke oopar se chat kr us ko saf krna is beghairatpane ki had :)

yaar i fear getting arrested by ur RAW because of my past affiliations !!! :lol:

@Dillinger what say u !!!

We might torture you a bit. We've lost our taste for shallow graves- that's the last decade's flavor. So ya, a bit of torture, nothing heavy, maybe a missing appendage and you should be kosher otherwise. :tup:

I suggest you don't go anywhere near Gujarat though. Given your past affiliations the Gujarat ATS is liable to shoot you dead without missing a beat. :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
What's your definition of Beghairat?
For me, kisi pe thookna, aur phir us thook ko us bande ke oopar se chat kr us ko saf krna is beghairatpane ki had :)

When you get begged to come back, then what is that? It's called having a big heart.

If you really want to start crap over here about this, I will humiliate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom