What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
then their fast was broken or they werent fastin....btw its consider very bad in most of muslim families if anyone drink or eat,if he or she is not fasting,in front of ppl who are abt to open fast

I saw few children and aged people doing that. I think it's not a problem in that case, as their families were also fasting. The younger folks were maintaining. I saw a mother took some water and gave it to a little boy! :)

Thank You!! Will read it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw few children and aged people doing that. I think it's not a problem in that case, as their families were also fasting. The younger folks were maintaining. I saw a mother took some water and gave it to a little boy! :)

yes kids n old n ill people can leave fast....they can do it!

yes kids n old n ill people can leave fast....they can do it!

When I was in college, we used to have football tournament during Ramzan.... 2 of my very good friends, they used to fast at the same time play, used to run in that heat without a single drop of water, scoring goals. We just wondered about their power.

Calcutta Summer heat is very pathetic. All energy gets drained by sweat!!
That's 1 thing I don't like at all. :sad:

When I was in college, we used to have football tournament during Ramzan.... 2 of my very good friends, they used to fast at the same time play, used to run in that heat without a single drop of water, scoring goals. We just wondered about their power.

mayb the will power:smokin:

india n pak have same weather conditions i guess

@Marshmallow

u made me thirst conscious !!!!!! :angry:

smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
smileys-love-920181.gif

@Armstrong :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom