What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second, why you mad though? :laughcry:

I am just playing around, don't get annoyed! :D

Anyway, I am fine thanks. The fasts are alright, but I am still freaking thirsty. To be honest, I just want Ramadan to finish now. I am extremely sleepy when I go to work, & going to the gym is torture these days, but I obviously can't give that up. The only thing I have enjoyed are the iftar parties with friends & family.

exactly same here:girl_wacko:

And you were still on the planet Venus, growing your teeth on a Cactus plant.:D

lol:tongue::tongue:

howdy !!! :wave:

hiya bro how r u? hows fastin goin? sup?

lol the fast is no problem but the heat is !!!! the air conditioner's power plug melted :cry: !!!! the fan is no relief ......

yes what da heck has happend to heat dis time :angry: i start feelin thristy at 11/12 am :undecided: which is soo soon:girl_wacko: im not enjoyin it:what:

I am good!! Just came back from the movie... Conjuring :D .... how'z your Sehri ?

sehri n aftari is always grt:tongue:...its da time between them which is very difficult to pass:undecided:....very bad summers in pak dis time:cry:

how much water do u drink in sehri ???

a whole jug...which makes it around 4 glasses....wht abt u?

sehri n aftari is always grt:tongue:...its da time between them which is very difficult to pass:undecided:....very bad summers in pak dis time:cry:

a whole jug...which makes it around 4 glasses....wht abt u?
6 glasses ! sumtimes 2 jugs ........ i never get thirsty !!!

no thing...not even a bit of anything....its not allowed! da fast breaks...

ok!! yeah that's what I knew, few of my friends not even used to take in saliva during fast. But few days back I went for Ramzan dinner, few people were drinking water early. Hence thought of asking.

ok!! yeah that's what I knew, few of my friends not even used to take in saliva during fast. But few days back I went for Ramzan dinner, few people were drinking water early. Hence thought of asking.

then their fast was broken or they werent fastin....btw its consider very bad in most of muslim families if anyone drink or eat,if he or she is not fasting,in front of ppl who are abt to open fast

@Aka123

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/267269-how-we-ran-away-home-yet-we-miss-so-much.html#post4572142

for u to read...u wud for sure miss ur home back in india:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom