What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am a man of proof and he gave it !!!

well.another thing ..people behave differently in different circumstances..and with different people... like say I might behave well with you and really mean and nasty with xyz. both of them are my real face...

well.another thing ..people behave differently in different circumstances..and with different people... like say I might behave well with you and really mean and nasty with xyz. both of them are my real face...
what about lying to everybody ????

بآب زنداں بند منزل دور ،زخمی بال و پر.
طاقت پرواز پھر بھی آزمانا چاہئیے

زندگی کے ابتدائی دور میں بھی کم سے کم
آدمی کو عرش تک پرواز کرنا چاہئیے

اور جب جنبش میں آ جایں پروبال حیات
تو پھر عرش سے پرواز کا آغاز کرنا چاہئیے​

@Elmo

Last edited by a moderator:
@Awesome @WebMaster @Zakii @TaimiKhan @muse - what do you think this guy is smoking?

Delusions of grandeur much?

I very much agree with him -- we have a long long way to go - Now of course the same thing is going on except that it about closing down threads --- Our Mods need to understand that threads that make people uncomfortable and are therefore by design controversial - are the most interesting threads -- the design of the threads is such that it brings out (for discussion) all of the kinds of ideas and experiences that we need to bring out -- instead, thread after thread is closed down - there is a message in these closing down of threads -- I hope admin will realize such attitudes jeopardize the reputation of the forum.

I very much agree with him -- we have a long long way to go - Now of course the same thing is going on except that it about closing down threads --- Our Mods need to understand that threads that make people uncomfortable and are therefore by design controversial - are the most interesting threads -- the design of the threads is such that it brings out (for discussion) all of the kinds of ideas and experiences that we need to bring out -- instead, thread after thread is closed down - there is a message in these closing down of threads -- I hope admin will realize such attitudes jeopardize the reputation of the forum.

Apparently, you are inhaling in deeply the second hand smoke of whatever this guy was smoking! :D

Reputation of the forum? We are Pakistanis. Since when do we care about our reputation? Damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead!

Apparently, you are inhaling in deeply the second hand smoke of whatever this guy was smoking! :D

Reputation of the forum? We are Pakistanis. Since when do we care about our reputation? Damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead!

Yes, certainly, but we are not the only one around -- reputation means a lot -- Some people suggest that the "space" that is the internet is now being limited by snooping by a variety of entities, and yet the opposite is happening, that is to say, we find more and more push back, that's the way it is with "Liberty" - once it is internalized, it's not going to be restricted -- and that is the same with ideas that society must deal with -- sure you can close down a thread, but the idea simply pops back up, until it is allowed to be exhaustively discussed, allowed to play the cathartic role it must play.

Some people have a very limited view of what can be achieved because they have not seen what has already been achieved - if you look back at the idea that Hyperion expressed, it's spot on, I remember what was done to a thread named "Madineh Chaleao" - it met with a lot of resistance under the justification that the title was a naat, yet look at the responses, it was like a flood gate that collapses, people our forum members experienced what the thread was about, and it was a cathartic thread, it allowed our members to come out of the closed, so to speak --

This forum, and I do my best to read at least a couple of lines of each thread, has allowed members to become familiar with ideas and people, that I don't think the admin ever thought, could be achievable - and it's the kind of medium that if you stand still, you are going backwards.

@USArevert Welcome to PDF sis... have a nice stay... and please open an introductory thread so we can formally welcome you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom